Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Sorry man. This team will never win anything with players that are just plain stupid.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That was not a catchable ball. Lewis isn't allowed to challenge.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Why the f’ing hell do I fall for this crap game after big game, year after damned year?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
**** this team
Reply/Quote
Pass could have landed in the stands it would still be called PI
Reply/Quote
To be fair to Dre, he didn’t know it was an overthrown ball and he did know he was beat and about to give up a TD. Getting a PI is preferable to a TD.
Reply/Quote
Dre had one good season 4 garbage seasons and we sign him to huge contract. he still garbage always has been
Reply/Quote
3 and out, we flop. Squeelers ready to score, no biggie.
Reply/Quote
Oh shut up tomlin
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 06:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: To be fair to Dre, he didn’t know it was an overthrown ball and he did know he was beat and about to give up a TD. Getting a PI is preferable to a TD.

how about not be trash n get beat?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 06:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Why the f’ing hell do I fall for this crap game after big game, year after damned year?

No idea. I gave up on this team winning anything with Marv at the helm after that Chargers playoff loss.
Reply/Quote
Still very much in this.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Look at those cheating REFS, oohhh wait

Reply/Quote
lol we got lucky there, refs were -1 before that, now even.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 06:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: how about not be trash n get beat?

How about Brown beats every corner in the league eventually.
Reply/Quote
That was a mistake by Pitt..lucky for the 3pts right there!! C’mon AD make them pay out the half!!
Reply/Quote
Mike Tomlin brain farted badly! What a potty mouth.

Okay, we could have been down by ten instead of six.
Reply/Quote
Alabama DBS are always great in college and pure crap in the league. Dre is no exception.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
So the offense plays better for most of the half but dropped passes ultimately stop them. The D has been utterly embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
Should have been worse
Reply/Quote