Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-22-2017, 08:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: NOW do you guys understand why Mixon isn't always in?

No. Fisher blocked the wrong guy, as Romo pointed out. That's why Mixon threw his hands up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers are better coached better talent
That's why we lose constantly to them
Reply/Quote
Why is Dalton on the sideline laughing? Shows how much heart they have...
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Andy needs to pull a Carson....This whole thing needs to blow up and start over, but it won't happen...'cause Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
Hey, they might keep it a two-possession game, right here.
Reply/Quote
Burfict has been a no show
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Complete fabrication.  Whitworth was offered as much as he took from the Rams according to those inside NFL circles, and that Whit WANTED to leave because he was upset he was only extended for the single year prior.

Yeah...they could have franchise tagged him...

And Zeitler...they offered $5.5 million according to Lapham AFTER DeCastro signed for $10 million a year.

Whitworth didn't want to leave. Staying here was a very real possibility for him.
Reply/Quote
Our D played most of the 2nd half.. poor bast*rds.
Reply/Quote
welp 2-4. not sure we can recover. time to start looking for a coaching staff that isn't scared of these guys. gotta be competitive in your division or you don't have much shot for anything else
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why is Dalton on the sideline laughing? Shows how much heart they have...
Maybe he's reading this thread and likes my posts!

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why is Dalton on the sideline laughing? Shows how much heart they have...

He’s probably punch drunk
Reply/Quote
Our time is NOW!

Reply/Quote
Honestly...we're more than 1 or 2 players away from competing.

Free agency has decimated us over the past 2 years.
Reply/Quote
Boswell has really kicked 11 field goals in the last two games vs Cincy?
Reply/Quote
What’s up with the cheesy mustache on the Steelers albino kicker? His face makes me want to vomit almost as much as a Marvin coached team in a big game
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...they could have franchise tagged him...

And Zeitler...they offered $5.5 million according to Lapham AFTER DeCastro signed for $10 million a year.

Whitworth didn't want to leave. Staying here was a very real possibility for him.

What position has Vigil been playing?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...they could have franchise tagged him...

Whitworth will probably win a playoff game this year too
Reply/Quote

Sometimes laughing is all you can do. With the way the team played today....
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:18 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Our D played most of the 2nd half.. poor bast*rds.
Maybe if they showed up in the first half...

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Your Bengals are still in it. 5 minutes, two-possession game, that can do it!
Reply/Quote