Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 02:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: when we play vs the stains, they (coahes) tend to let the players just play it out..

Resize your sig picture its to big.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i need alex to do something other than return kicks all day for paycheck

Ericson sure hands vs Ross loose hands.

It was an easy choice.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep, this time I did, because Joe did something very Andy like. I’m sure you’d be just as annoyed if I compared him positively about his “quick release” or something...

Anyway....7-0 Bengals
Whatever dude. You complain all the time when people bring up Dalton but say nice things about him. Yet you have no problem bringing up Dalton to shit on him.

As I said, dude is gone. Let him go. Let go of your hate.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Seriously though, Ross can't return punts.

Out with an illness
Reply/Quote
Dude is yoked up for a punter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Seriously though, Ross can't return punts.

Hed likely fumble so not worth the risk 
Reply/Quote
take jerseys off and everyone knows these are 2 ohio teams
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Hed likely fumble so not worth the risk 

have alex catch it and hand it off to J. Ross. decreae Alex paycheck by half and give to Ross. Problem solved.
Reply/Quote
Ok long Drive and let's learn to play with a lead...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Resize your sig picture its to big.

His eyes are up there... Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Out with an illness

suffering from suckitus
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude is yoked up for a punter

yeah it looked like he is failed player in any other position, decided to take up guitar and metallica fan, found out he is able to punt it 40 yards in his backyard and signed back up to squad
Reply/Quote
Is Ross active?? I want to see him take a slant or bubble screen to the house.. Cleveland's DBs are beat up and no better time for it!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:31 PM)Tony Wrote: Ok long Drive and let's learn to play with a lead...

2 stops by the defense, can’t get any better than this.  If I’m a seller, I sell now.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Whatever dude. You complain all the time when people bring up Dalton but say nice things about him. Yet you have no problem bringing up Dalton to shit on him.

As I said, dude is gone. Let him go. Let go of your hate.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

It’s not “hate” to compare two players. Joe did something I saw Andy do far too often. I made a remark about it. Period.

You could move on now, or you could keep responding to me...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Out with an illness

He's up there for worst pick ever.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:32 PM)Tony Wrote: Is Ross active?? I want to see him take a slant or bubble screen to the house.. Cleveland's DBs are beat up and no better time for it!

No
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yikes

Reply/Quote
man aj is not good at all at stopping ints. **** this vet! lol
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 02:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He's up there for worst pick ever.

Not even close
Reply/Quote