Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 03:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So we can upgrade to half ass?

It would be a major upgrade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Amen. Regardless of political allegiance. It's mind boggling. Show me a shitty Kia. 

I love the ones that attack a guy and don’t even actually say another candidate’s name

Like they made the commercial for the sole purpose of crapping on a a guy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am reading this as it's a dagger joseph is dating her and not you.

No, the pass. It lacked context. I do apologize. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't even  see it, but not his fault

It's AJ's fault! He never breaks up those picks, even in DAL
Reply/Quote
really really thin at OL...we're down to only Hakeem Adenjii on the bench. And he can only back up guard. And with only 2 active TEs not much room to have them help out the line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He came into this game as the 24th ranked QB in passer rating.

He looks good for a rookie, but far from "killing it"

he would look a hell of a lot better with a decent O-line, but he still has a lot of improving to do.

I think he will get a lot better.  just trying to keep it realistic for now.

20/25 234 yards 1 pass TD 1 INT and 1 rushing TD. No bust in the Hall of Fame, but with or without the garbage bags of an O-line, this has been a good game for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:34 PM)kevin Wrote: Halftime Note...Too many Election Commercials now....Thank God for MUTE BUTTON on commercials.

Sick of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:40 PM)Housh Wrote: I love the ones that attack a guy and don’t even actually say another candidate’s name

Like they made the commercial for the sole purpose of crapping on a a guy
Those are my favorite. The Amy McGrath ones are hilarious. That's all it is. It's pretty wild. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't even  see it, but not his fault

Hes got under 50 yards and I dont knownhow many turnovers in 1 half... SAD
Reply/Quote
That Burrow fumble play he held ball 10 seconds. The sack he held it 5 seconds. But when he unloads in 3 seconds, Burrow looks like Dan Marino picking apart the 85' Bears.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Need to force Browns to punt on.this opening drive
Get ball.back and score
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:40 PM)pally Wrote: really really thin at OL...we're down to only Hakeem Adenjii on the bench.  And he can only back up guard.  And with only 2 active TEs not much room to have them help out the line

Didn't he play tackle in college
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals have 7 rush attempts in the first half for 24 yards...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Pretty good 1st half of football.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:41 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Sick of it.

If we win, write in BURROW for President. Joe
Reply/Quote
The stealers are the real deal. 24-7 .. Henry 9 rushed 28 yards..
Reply/Quote
It's a good game so far, but I really, really, really want the Bengals to win.
Reply/Quote
Comon Defense let's stop Hunt.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:38 PM)Tony Wrote: You are nuts.. With this O line he has 220 yards and hitting everything after the INT.. What are you watching? Even the nfl today guys are gushing over Burrow! Hes onenof the top passers today so far!

But wasn’t he a horrible quarterback last week and you think we should get rid of him? Weird how fast that changed.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 03:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That’d be a great scenario, Im all for it. However, the biggest weaknesses are at G. Those guys desperately need replaced. If they can get it done via FA, great. Otherwise, draft picks need to be spent there.

Agree but you can (and they should) draft good guards in later rounds. They should look at a guard in the second is there’s one there.
Reply/Quote