Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Zero pressure on Mayfiled that’s why he is 18 for his last 18.
Reply/Quote
First that was an illegal pick play. Second they were again in zone...WHY!?!?

And these idiot announcers sperging over Mayfield. The fact is that this is not Mayfield being good but rather this defense is POORLY schemed and coached. It is at the bottom of most categories for a reason. Next game Mayfield will be his usual pickfest self again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whoever doesn't let the coaches back into the locker room after this game, you will be in the Bengals Hall of Fame. Johnny Moxon this team.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Pratt has done nothing this year he freaking sucks

All the free agency signings have sucked
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lou should be fired regardless if we win. Why do we watch this team? Lol
Fire Lou. Bring in Wade.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
any suggestions what sig pic i should put with the brown's win? Baker? Hunt?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where you see that?
CBS ran it this morning
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Pratt has done nothing this year he freaking sucks

He’s pretty meh.

Reply/Quote
This defense is just horrible. Wait till they play Tennessee and Pittsburgh in the next two weeks. It will be a new low.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:44 PM)Housh Wrote: It’s not that the defense failed

It’s how they failed

Every playcall was trash and no one looked like they were confident in what they were doing. That’s all on coaching

Repeatedly. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Jesus... Baker is 18 for his last 18, with 4 TDs.

Ugly

How sad is it that, That is being done by one of the worst QBs in football.. I never seen a defense collapse harder than in this 2nd half.  They have given up..
Reply/Quote
Rushing four doesn't work. Not an ounce of pressure. Yet, we continue to make the same mistake week after week. I really do not get this.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s done plenty wrong. But this coming from the guy who doesn’t even know if Burrow is a “keeper” yet because he wants the long haired girly QB is hysterical.

Swing and a miss again kid.

Said several times Burrow looks good, but he's getting killed. Nowhere have I said we should move on...but hey good try.

Also, have said don't want Lawrence here after seeing how badly we've handle Burrow...cause I want him to have a successful career.

But hey keep the feverish defense of you man crush alive.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals defense singlehandedly keep Mayfield off the hot seat
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:43 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: All of Mayfield best games have to be agaisnt the Bengals

Our team IS the slumpbuster !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:44 PM)Housh Wrote: It’s not that the defense failed

It’s how they failed

Every playcall was trash and no one looked like they were confident in what they were doing. That’s all on coaching

No its on the defensive line for most of the second half. They have zero push and no penetration. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where you see that?

It was reported by nfl and cbs insiders this morning.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:45 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: any suggestions what sig pic i should put with the brown's win? Baker? Hunt?

Pratt on his ass
Reply/Quote
If we don’t score on this drive the game is over
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 04:45 PM)GodFather Wrote: This defense is just horrible. Wait till they play Tennessee and Pittsburgh in the next two weeks. It will be a new low.

Good time to schedule a vacation or make up time with the GF/wify.  Ninja
Reply/Quote