Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
At the end of the day we know what we have with Burrow

He won that game if his defensive coach isn’t pure ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Anarumo is still employed. That is all.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be one of the dummies here. He was right there and came within a whisker of tipping that ball. 

It should have been an INT. It went right through his hands. 
Reply/Quote
This has to be the worse coaching staff ever assembled in Bengals history! Taylor and assistants don't come close to Shula or LeBeau! If the front office accepts this mess.....
Reply/Quote
66 seconds left and no timeouts. Many may have hoped for th best, but didn't we all know th Browns were going to score? Seriously.
Reply/Quote
Well that is three games so far where the O played more than well enough to win and the D crapped the bed - and against below average offenses to boot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:18 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I want me 3 hrs back.

I've been saying this the last 2 or 3 years. At least Burrow gives us something to watch. Andy, no, there was nothing there.
Reply/Quote
A fantastic game with an unfortunate end.

I no longer feel any need to defend Lou. He can go.

Taylor's play calling was great though. Maybe he isn't as trash as I thought.
Reply/Quote
Is lou trying to **** up? Let literally calls man and a blitz the only time you should be playing prevent / zone.. WHAT A ***** R E T A R D...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:13 PM)samhain Wrote: Dunlap having a meltdown down there.  Good.

He needs to....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
House cleaning is coming and the break
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:19 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: A fantastic game with an unfortunate end.

I no longer feel any need to defend Lou. He can go.

Taylor's play calling was great though. Maybe he isn't as trash  as I thought.

**** Taylor. Get rid of them all.. hes a loser..
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow will be this generations Archie Manning.
Reply/Quote
You pay Atkins and Dunlap to apparently play football and you don't use them on obvious passing downs?
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If it's Mike Brown flush it down
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well, at least my Covid test came back negative...

Mine came back positive.  I've been trapped in the house for days and this is the final straw!Gaah
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dunlap fighting staff on sidelines. I hate this team.

I would fight them too if I were anywhere near them.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: He needs to....

Poor time to do it. That doesn't benefit anyone but Dunlap. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Boomer Esiason is full of it. The future is NOT bright in Cincinnati. Yes, Burrow throws for a lot of yards but that’s because he has more pass attempts. Not enough of these throws are going for touchdowns.
Reply/Quote
The past 2 weeks, this defense made Rivers look like he was in his prime and made Mayfield look like Joe Montana.  Sick
Reply/Quote