Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 05:22 PM)Destro Wrote: Is it possible to miss Dre and Pacman?

I miss prime pacman and prime burfict.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:20 PM)Cicero Wrote: I would fight them too if I were anywhere near them.  

I'd like to punch Zac in front of his wife and kids, and then punch his wife and kids.

Just kidding.  I'd leave the kids out of it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:20 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Mine came back positive.  I've been trapped in the house for days and this is the final straw!Gaah

I wish you a full bill of health soon. I can't wait for this to be over with. At risk group myself and I've been terrified since March. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You see, that's what Bengal fans have succumbed to. Forget superbowl, and forget playoffs. Forget wins, even.

We are just relegated to trying to get good drafts.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:19 PM)Housh Wrote: At the end of the day we know what we have with Burrow

He won that game if his defensive coach isn’t pure ass

Yeah we have a guy who will play out his contract and GTF out of a Bungles uniform.  That's who we have in Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Lou cannot create talented pass rushers. The defensive line has zero talent right now.

But he can not just rush 4 ineffective linemen and let the Qb pick you apart for an entire half. 

Lou has no nutsack. Hopefully, tomorrow, he has no job as well. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hey AJ...on the Hail Mary, how 'bout you get in front of the defender in case there is a tipped pass?

Like I said...minimal effort. Been like that all season. He’s playing afraid.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals did not punt once today and still lost. Also ignoring the kneel at half they had 5 straight TD drives....5 in a row, onw with a minute left and no timeouts. Thats almost unthinkable in the NFL. This staff and team impress me in how they manage to lose in new ways every week.
Reply/Quote
I miss our better players actually playing and not getting benched.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd like to punch Zac in front of his wife and kids, and then punch his wife and kids.

you just gotta let your kids beat up his kids.   Ninja

JK
Reply/Quote
No other franchise in their right mind would continue like we do without holding someone accountable. This is a complete shit show and against a div rival. There is no way in hell someone didn’t get fired ( lookin at you Lou) for this debacle week after week after week. The sad thing is everyone on this board knew this was going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Apparently half our fans are siding with Carlos and half aren't. I'm with Carlos on this one, would 100% love to hear what's going on in locker room. Don't care to hear Zac's side of the story ever again. Will he ever take blame?

Carlos may or may not be acting like a douche, I don't know. Doesn't mean he is 100% wrong. 

I miss the fight on the sideline. Anyone with video?
Reply/Quote
AJ won a game in Baltimore before sitting back for a tipped pass. Anyway this game isn't on AJ, it's on the defense. Jesus christ what a horrible showing.
Reply/Quote
Why keep Lou around any longer. He's not the answer at all apparently.

Offense playing well enough to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Apparently half our fans are siding with Carlos and half aren't. I'm with Carlos on this one, would 100% love to hear what's going on in locker room. Don't care to hear Zac's side of the story ever again. Will he ever take blame?

I'm done with both of them.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:15 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I guess its time for Bates to get benched for guy we sign on Tuesday

What??

I was so shocked at this dumb comment that i accidentally clicked on the rep button. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd like to punch Zac in front of his wife and kids, and then punch his wife and kids.

I literally laughed out loud.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
hey now we don't need any physical abuse on anyone, but yeah we do need some people to be fired lol. and now, not later. Why wait? Give someone half a season to get their balls in place.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burrow is a badass and the line actually played well the 2nd half. I’ve seen what this offense can be and it’s great.

The defensive overhaul has failed as the good FAs got hurt and the rest have been meh (outside of Alexander). They need to spend a lot of pass rushers and Oline.

Speaking of Oline is it weird they looked better once the starters were hurt?

I noticed that too. Price in particular looked good. As for the defense, it starts with the guys holding the clipboards.   
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: The Bengals did not punt once today and still lost. Also ignoring the kneel at half they had 5 straight TD drives....5 in a row, onw with a minute left and no timeouts. Thats almost unthinkable in the NFL. This staff and team impress me in how they manage to lose in new ways every week.

...and I’m pretty sure there were zero sacks and Mayfield did not have a single incompletion the entire second half.
Reply/Quote