Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Darius phillips is our worst corner. Sick of these players talking so big on social media but when its their chance to actually do something, they fail...miserably. 

Phillips is amazing...when the QB throws the ball directly at him.  Otherwise, he sucks, particularly in crunch time.  Mayfield just said "There's my *****" that final drive.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:20 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: You pay Atkins and Dunlap to apparently play football and you don't use them on obvious passing downs?

they were both playing in the last minute

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: they moved full field in 1 minute with no timeouts to score TD to end game. Huh? Baker had like 25 for last 25.

I want to hear what dunlap has to say. I don't want to hear what zac taylor has to say. Put dunlap in front of the reporters.

Already rubbing my hands waiting for the juice. I hope he goes off.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:26 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: ...and I’m pretty sure there were zero sacks and Mayfield did not have a single incompletion the entire second half.

I am surprised he didn't get a completion when he spiked the ball to stop the clock
Reply/Quote
We have Belichek or Carrol as our head coach we are 5-2 or 6-1
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burrow is a badass and the line actually played well the 2nd half. I’ve seen what this offense can be and it’s great.

The defensive overhaul has failed as the good FAs got hurt and the rest have been meh (outside of Alexander). They need to spend a lot of pass rushers and Oline.

Speaking of Oline is it weird they looked better once the starters were hurt?

They wasted Fred by forcing him to play G.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: they were both playing in the last minute

Yep...and were a complete nonfactor.
Reply/Quote
Another year alive with a wasted NFL season... on top of that, i must prevent COVID to even hope of seeing this team win & get to the playoffs again.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: they were both playing in the last minute

Couldn't tell we even fielded a defense that last minute.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like I said...minimal effort. Been like that all season. He’s playing afraid.

Minimal effort like when he spun out of a tackle and ran for a 1st down at a pivotal moment in the game?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:24 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah we have a guy who will play out his contract and GTF out of a Bungles uniform.  That's who we have in Burrow.

Can’t blame him.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: AJ won a game in Baltimore before sitting back for a tipped pass. Anyway this game isn't on AJ, it's on the defense. Jesus christ what a horrible showing.

Agreed. I was as hard on AJ as anyone a couple of weeks ago. Glad to see him have nice games in back to back weeks.

PS Anarumo is still employed.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
I think I have the bengals covid-20 virus. Sick to my stomach, headache, nauseous, feel like crap. How can I get the vaccine?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Doesn't he have a walk off TD doing exactly what he did there?

He had 2 or 3 Hail Marys. 1 against the Browns to end a half and 1 against Baltimore to tied the game, where they lost in overtime. Maybe another i'm forgetting?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am surprised he didn't get a completion when he spiked the ball to stop the clock

Ok, other than that obviously.
Reply/Quote
we've reached the point that any win now will just hurt the draft standing.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
80 yards and no timeouts in less than a minute.ends in a TD and Loss.. This has to be the end of Lou.. It has to be.. Baker has pushed his shit in twice this year now..
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:27 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We have Belichek or Carrol as our head coach we are 5-2 or 6-1

I 100% blame these close losses on the coach, our defense can't possibly this bad if they're put into the right position at least once or twice lol. It's hard to say just watching if we have bad talent, bad coaching, or both, and who is really responsible. In the end though the leaders are responsible.
Reply/Quote
That last drive had both Dunlap and Geno on the field and man coverage. Zero pass rush and bad 1 on 1 coverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep...and were a complete nonfactor.

Williams, Phillips, Atkins, and Williams were ALL in there on the last drive. They did NOTHING. All that shit talk, and nothing with the game on the line.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote