Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
If the Ravens and steelers lose this will be a great Sunday!
Reply/Quote
unreal.how the Bengals cannot simply put away this team with a 4th string qb
Reply/Quote
Win!
Reply/Quote
Dunlap!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:47 PM)M.W. Wrote: If the Ravens and steelers lose this will be a great Sunday!

Ravens could've just been put away, but the Jets have a FG blocked. Still in that one over there.
Reply/Quote
No more Hogan, thank God!
Reply/Quote
Game
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:47 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Bengals going to mess around and lose this game.  Browns should have no timeouts right now.  This is the type of game management that will prevent us from ever winning a playoff game with this coaching staff.  Even the simplest of concepts escape Marvin and Zampese.

bye
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:48 PM)impactplaya Wrote: unreal.how the Bengals cannot simply put away this team with a 4th string qb

Wouldn't he be 5th or 6th string at this point?
Reply/Quote
The Cleveland Browns ladies and gentlemen. Lol

Reply/Quote
Sorry but Nugent is awful... dude needs to go
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That's why Dalton's release is so crazy. He gets it off so quick. That Hogan guys release on the other hand is slow as hell
Reply/Quote
Logged in late..I almost forgot it's Sunday.. I did fortunately learn that Mikes car wash is the OFFICIAL car wash of the Bengals.. That's good to know..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Guess I underestimated the suck that is the Cleveland Browns.
Reply/Quote
[Image: icing-a-cake3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's why he didn't start and was limited the last two games.

Yeah, got it. I'm not watching, I'm listening on radio. Didn't know he didn't start.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:47 PM)M.W. Wrote: If the Ravens and steelers lose this will be a great Sunday!

Me being a MSU and Bengal fan, I am due for having a good football day.  Been awhile
Reply/Quote
Ravens down 8 and have the ball. 2:04 to go.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:48 PM)impactplaya Wrote: unreal.how the Bengals cannot simply put away this team with a 4th string qb
We're up by 2 TDs with 2 missed FGs. What do you consider putting away?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I want Gio to get 100+
Reply/Quote