Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(10-23-2016, 04:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You don't want that job. Fans in Cincinnati are brutal!

I'll do it for a season. I'm pretty sure I can do it better than Nuge, so you'll all love me for the first few games  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:31 PM)M.W. Wrote: I think so, drafted too high to give up on this fast

Doesn't mean he is ready to be the starter though.  Move Winston into the starting lineup and let Ced and Jake battle in practice for who is second string.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Is it still too early to call Ced a bust?

No.  I absolutely hated the back to back OT picks 2 years ago.  Hate it even more now.  It's not like you see the physical talent and he is just making mental mistakes.  He looks over matched physically.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Is it still too early to call Ced a bust?

Everyone who matters will say yes.

Im getting tired of the excuses though. 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think the wind caught the first miss, but the second one I think he straight up overcompensated.

Yep wind is moving the ball but an NFL kicker should be able to compensate for that. Nuge is just so unreliable. Luckily we shouldn't need those missed kicks today but it will cost us in the future 
Reply/Quote
Any predictions on NE/PIT game with Ben R. out?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals needed this type of game I think, hopefully they can move forward with confidence
Reply/Quote
LOL, Pryor wants out
Reply/Quote
Nugent has missed 2 FG's today. Am I the only one concerned that he could turn out to be the Bengals' Ray Finkle and miss one when it counts more than ever?
Reply/Quote
Adam Vinatieri breaks record for most consecutive makes.
#FIRENUGENT

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000726046/article/adam-vinatieri-breaks-record-for-consecutive-field-goals
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Winston with the big block
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hill gets 9 carries for 168 yards. Why we giving the ball to Gio? Honest question.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Any predictions on NE/PIT game with Ben R. out?

NE tend to do well against PIT regardless of Ben's status, so I'd have picked them prior to the injury and will do so now as well.

But, we always seem to jump on Ben getting injured as though it makes the Steelers some kind of joke team. The Steelers always seem to be just fine without him. It'll be a close enough game, I'm sure on that.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill gets 9 carries for 168 yards. Why we giving the ball to Gio? Honest question.

Hill went down hurt earlier on in the 3rd quarter.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Winston with the big block

Seems like he is in on all the big runs.. Keep him in the game!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:31 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Whats up with the restaurant analogies ? I'm a Chef but come on.

What restaurant? What town?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill gets 9 carries for 168 yards. Why we giving the ball to Gio? Honest question.

Hill's hurt, no need to throw him back out there. Real question is why he got 0 carries in the 2nd qtr after dominating the first
Reply/Quote
Why are we running play action?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Winston with the big block

So that's what the kids are calling them these days! Pervert
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:37 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Hill went down hurt earlier on in the 3rd quarter.

Heard he got the wind knocked out by the ball. Didn't think it was that serious.

Besides, Gio was out touching Hill even at that point.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote