Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
wow.. if were thinking playoffs.. we need Nuge to hit FGs
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:28 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Nugent to kicking is Ogbuehi to blocking.

Lol!!!
Reply/Quote
Man that wind is crazy. Am I the only one noticing the lateral movement the wind is putting on all the kicking today? Nuge still gotta make those but it is not a good day for any kicking today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell we go to England next week. Somebody over there has to know how to kick a ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:28 PM)Froob Wrote: No Facemask on Ogbah?? It was so obvious that he clawed at Andy's face. Could have injured his eye.

Yeah, he already injured Ogbehi's pride, or what little there was left of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who wants to keep Michael Nugent on our team?

I do, let's see if he can block better then ced... then see if ced can kick. Solve two problems in house  ThumbsUp Can't get much worse
Reply/Quote
Eric Winston isn't even that bad. Stick him in.
Reply/Quote
Is it still too early to call Ced a bust?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell we go to England next week. Somebody over there has to know how to kick a ball

I will gladly put myself forward for being our Kicker for next week. I'll do it for about 10% of Nugent's wages too.
Reply/Quote
Who would you rather have as our kicker, Nuge or Uncle Scrooge?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:28 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Face mask

Ok I had to log on to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. No mention by announcers no complaints from the sideline. WTF
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile J E T S beating Ravens!!!
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:29 PM)treee Wrote: Man that wind is crazy. Am I the only one noticing the lateral movement the wind is putting on all the kicking today? Nuge still gotta make those but it is not a good day for any kicking today.

I think the wind caught the first miss, but the second one I think he straight up overcompensated.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Is it still too early to call Ced a bust?

I think so, drafted too high to give up on this fast
Reply/Quote
Whats up with the restaurant analogies ? I'm a Chef but come on.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:29 PM)M.W. Wrote: damn, Ced is exactly why you shouldn't buy broken down cars.

you buy broken down cars to fix them and make money. Ced is not a broken down car. he's a tow truck with a flat.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I do, let's see if he can block better then ced... then see if ced can kick. Solve two problems in house  ThumbsUp Can't get much worse

I was thikning we could switch Erickson and Nugent's jobs, and tell them whoever kicks or returns better gets to keep their job.
xD.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I will gladly put myself forward for being our Kicker for next week. I'll do it for about 10% of Nugent's wages too.

You don't want that job. Fans in Cincinnati are brutal!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:30 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Is it still too early to call Ced a bust?

Yes, but not too early to say he currently sucks donkey balls and should be on the bench until he learns that a RT is supposed to block people
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 04:31 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Meanwhile J E T S beating Ravens!!!

Also looks like '72 Dolphins get to pop the cork
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote