Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Wow
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:25 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: 3 amazing throws in a row there.  I blame the oline !!

The first one was the best, if I had to rank the 3. Never saw a tighter spiral.
Reply/Quote
How can it be a crumbling pocket if it was not solid to start.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 1st Dalton batted ball of the day.

He leads the world in batted passes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guys with the Stanley and Morgan in their name are good at saving. Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: just draft Joe burrow next season they'll win a lot more games than they can with Dalton I don't care if the oline does suck

What did Burrow ever do for you to wish him such a tragic fate?
Reply/Quote
With Jerry at T and Redmond in...our pass protection is a little better. The run blocking is equally terrible though.
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield is fat.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They asked him last week if he was considering giving up the playcalling duties. The media realizes he's a bad playcaller.

He's been bad everywhere.

He had a TERRIBLE offense as offensive coordinator at UC. Only like 5 teams in college football were worse.

Yet...we identify him as a genius offensive mind.

He is god awful... But didn't Tuberville call the plays at UC? I could have sworn he was the offensive playcaller for his entire tenure 
Reply/Quote
They need a QB change just for the potential spark it might give them. Bengals better take one in the first round
Are we sure Dalton isn’t 5’5”?
Reply/Quote
Andy has zero confidence in himself now
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: What did Burrow ever do for you to wish him such a tragic fate?

Drafting a 1 year wonder like Burrow with a Top 3 pick would be the so Bengals thing to do.
Reply/Quote
Oh good more Baker Mayfield commercials. Think Progressive jumped the gun on that one?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think Huber is team MVP this season.. The PUNTER! That's funny.. They should obviously trade him before his leg falls off punting so often.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hubbard lookin' good so far!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He leads the world in batted passes.

At least Dolelaga is 7 feet tall, 9 ft tall with his arm up high.   Ninja

that will improve on the batted passes category. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Baker Mayfield is fat.

He is just short. John Manziel short.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:28 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Andy has zero confidence in himself now
Like I've said: Dalton is broken.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:28 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: He is god awful... But didn't Tuberville call the plays at UC? I could have sworn he was the offensive playcaller for his entire tenure 

Lazor got fired as the OC in Miami and Taylor took over for 5 games and the offense got worse.

People on the board explained this stuff away though. Just me being negative.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: I think Huber is team MVP this season.. The PUNTER! That's funny.. They should obviously trade him before his leg falls off punting so often.

I will not forget the year he made the pro bowl.
Reply/Quote