Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
I must say Sweet Lou and the defense is doing with their supposed to do even though the time of possession is once again skewed towards the opponent
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
D with the stop!
Reply/Quote
menshew > dalton
Reply/Quote
The jags didnt prepare well, they aren't running to the outside as much as they could/should.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure why the Jags are determined to pass when they can run outside for 15 yards a pop ?
Reply/Quote
Gardner moves in the pocket a lot better than Andy. Damn rookies.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: goin to switch game over to laptop.. time to start bingeing Peaky Blinders season 5 on netflix.

Good season. Much better than 4

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You spelled offense wrong.

Lol
Reply/Quote
Shut-out is still preserved.

For both teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not sure why the Jags are determined to pass when they can run outside for 15 yards a pop ?

They can run 20 yards a pop up middle, hard to choose, really.
Reply/Quote
This a horrible game offensively..
Reply/Quote
even our cheerleaders are dogs.
Reply/Quote
The Jaguars aren't trying to kill us with misdirection. The good staffs do.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: menshew > dalton

[Image: th?id=OIP.vVE_p67q1xouif_rmMwmqwHaE_]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The jags didnt prepare well, they aren't running to the outside as much as they could/should.

I think they thought we'd think that so...

[Image: th?id=OIP.Foe6azQd2tsOorEO8NQbwgHaFN&pid...=221&h=156]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The jags didnt prepare well, they aren't running to the outside as much as they could/should.

Yep. They're just trying to play us straight up and not attack our weaknesses. They'll likely win but close game.
Reply/Quote
If they want to fire this team and fans up, put Finley in NOW!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Jaguars aren't trying to kill us with misdirection. The good staffs do.

They're just thinking too hard. "Is it possible we can run the same run play every down and beat an NFL team?"
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:41 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I am done with Zack Taylor. For those who didn’t like Marvin I hope you got what u wanted. This guy is clueless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just because they replaced a bad coach with a bad coach it doesn’t mean the first bad coach shouldn’t have been fired.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looks like the first ever 0-0 in the history of the NFL..
Reply/Quote