Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Game lol
Reply/Quote
How do you still get that call wrong???? Serious how does that happen.
Reply/Quote
Agree on Finley... just TRY HIM. WHAT CAN IT HURT, at this point?
Reply/Quote
PDub80 Draws first blood.

3-0 Jags.
Reply/Quote
They should start fining refs too.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He has 20 seconds to throw bawl. Is Geno playing still?
Reply/Quote
That was a Dalton throw!
Reply/Quote
TAKE ANDY OUT AND PUT FINLEY IN!!!!!
Reply/Quote
No-one is even trying at this point. Put in someone looking to make a name for themselves at any position you can.
Reply/Quote
I give the defense credit for holding them to a FG. They have to be gassed since they've been on the field the whole day. Is it bad that I just want ONE first down on this drive??
Reply/Quote
Who thinks Dalton gets picked or fumbles this drive?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well... there goes the ball game!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:59 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Agree on Finley ... just TRY HIM.  WHAT CAN IT HURT, at this point?

You spelled Dolegala wrong.
Reply/Quote
That's ballgame
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:56 PM)Destro Wrote: Not devoted to him. Think his time here is done. Just not crying like babies and thinking that changing him will change this team. "If we only had a new QB, we would be good." GTFOH

See that's where you're missing the point. No one is saying Finley is gonna take this team on a playoff run this season.

We need to see what Finley has got ?
Reply/Quote
Bengals next 3 plays

MIXON 1YD OFF TACKLE
DALTON OVER THROW BOYD
BOYD DROP
PUNT
Reply/Quote
is Eifert still out with an Injury from 2018? Tongue
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:59 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Game lol

The correct phrase is: "bawl game".
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 03:00 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I give the defense credit for holding them to a FG. They have to be gassed since they've been on the field the whole day. Is it bad that I just want ONE first down on this drive??

Dalton has lead the offense to 1 first down, I believe.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: He is but it’s a sin to speak bad of MIXON around here. I think he sucks this year. But then again who dosent.

It shouldn't be a sin. He isn't doing ANYTHING to help himself. Miss a hole, late to a hole, down on first contact. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote