Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ 49ers***
Ummm…when did Pittsburgh change the name of their stadium? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ummm…when did Pittsburgh change the name of their stadium? LOL

I know, right?  I was in pittsburgh over the summer and was surprised when I saw acrisure signs all over the place
Reply/Quote
Who needs Picket when you got Trubiski to throw picks just as effectively lol
WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Jaguars WRs get a lot of separation but they aren't fast, steelers first guy brings them down. They can't get to the sticks even with a lot of room. I think we have speed and we can't get separation, it's weird.

Noticed that too. They catch it on the run and you’re thinking there’s a 1st down, but nope.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:47 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I know, right?  I was in pittsburgh over the summer and was surprised when I saw acrisure signs all over the place

Ok so it hasn’t been a few years. Was a little worried about my mind for a second.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ummm…when did Pittsburgh change the name of their stadium? LOL

Last year the same year the Bengals sold their naming rights as well.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We need at least a FG here Lawrence, 1st and 20 not looking good. Nevermind. 35 yard gain lol
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Last year the same year the Bengals sold their naming rights as well.

And I thought it was this year....hmm learn something new.

The team shop in the stadium was huuuuuuuuuge
Reply/Quote
Aside from the obvious priority of winning, what do you most want to see out of our Bengals today?

For me, to see them play a complete game for four quarters on both sides of the ball. None of the offense going to sleep for a half or the defense giving up big plays from losing receivers in coverage or breakdowns in sealing the cutlanes and backside. Make then earn anything they gain. Also see Tee have a good game and Mixon run north south and cause the first defender to miss.
Reply/Quote
Don't do what you guys did last time, stay in FG range. Lawrence leaving a million points out there today
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: Aside from the obvious priority of winning, what do you most want to see out of our Bengals today?

For me, to see them play a complete game for four quarters on both sides of the ball. None of the offense going to sleep for a half or the defense giving up big plays from losing receivers in coverage or breakdowns in sealing the cutlanes and backside. Make then earn anything they gain. Also see Tee have a good game and Mixon run north south and cause the first defender to miss.

There wont' be any FGs today and that might also mean passing will be tough, so we have to rely on Mixon and I don't think the Bengals know how or will do well with that. I don't think we'll see 4 quarters of offense from the Bengals. The only thin gI'm looking to see is the Defense playing all 4 quarters and Burrow having a chance at the end and claiming it.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: And I thought it was this year....hmm learn something new.

I'd probably get physically sick visiting the Steelers shop.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: And I thought it was this year....hmm learn something new.

Five acres of terrible towels and a rack of 4X Watt jerseys.

Reply/Quote
Always fun to see the Texans lose.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Always fun to see the Texans lose.

Carolina probably figures they can win one and still grab MH Jr

Reply/Quote
Jags win

They are for realzzz
Reply/Quote
Thank you Jacksonville, although you are also in AFC
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Time to be great.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CINatSF?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#CINatSF</a> | ? CBS, 4:25PM <a href="https://t.co/0PrXUxe2oF">pic.twitter.com/0PrXUxe2oF</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1718718417429995612?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 29, 2023</a></blockquote> 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 05:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jags win

They are for realzzz

Awe, Steelers players are having a sad and Jags fans are feeling it  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So a few minutes ago my phone rang. It was my better half. She and another lady decided they wanted to try roller skating, and so they met up to go to a skating rink. Apparently the other girl fell and probably broke her wrist, so they are at a local Doc in a Box. If it is in fact a break and they have to medicate her, I will have to go meet them there and drive her car home for her, which is on the other side of town. In other words, it sounds like I might miss my first game since being in London in 2021, second since my nephew decided to get married on a Sunday during football season in 2018, and third game in more than 25 years. Hope things go better for the team than they are for me today!
Reply/Quote