Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
That’s just taking their manhood. Very sad team right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The browns line isn’t just holding, they ate false starting A LOT!   Am I crazy?
Nope.  Tackles are constantly moving before the snap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting spanked on halloween
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 10:42 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Browns get the ball to start the half. I see a 9 minute 14 play TD drive to go up 18-0 and end this thing

Pretty close. Pretty pretty pretty close
Reply/Quote
Bengals decided to dress up as the Bungles for Halloween
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I wondered if our offense turned the corner the past 2 games...or just played bad defenses.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, Burrow is mad now. Long TD pass upcoming.

Sure….the Choker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
we were wondering if Duke would trade for a WR...now we have to be wondering if he is out there looking for a CB. All the internet orthos are saying Awuzie has an ACL tear

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe could make it a game still
Reply/Quote
The Browns own Zac.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The browns line isn’t just holding, they ate false starting A LOT! Am I crazy?

Nope I see it too. And the refs are late af with the whistle
Reply/Quote
I know I get on the emotional roller coaster like a lot of people on here. But the season is probably going down with this game. Injuries are piling up and apparently we can't do much without Chase.
Reply/Quote
I hereby petition that the NFL NEVER have us play on Halloween ever again.

This team and Halloween do not go well together.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The browns line isn’t just holding, they ate false starting A LOT! Am I crazy?

Not at all. Been happening all game. No excuse for this performance though.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
It's now or never for this team, Burrow needs to put together a drive
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
This isn't just missing one player on offense. This is a team that just looks flat and unprepared.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, Burrow is mad now.  Long TD pass upcoming.

Jonah needs to get mad or something. 
Reply/Quote

No it’s impossible to compete when it’s that blatant and not getting called ever. What we have done to ourselves plus this is too much to overcome. Sad it can’t be a bit more legit but used too seeing it so whatever. F the browns and their refs.
Reply/Quote
Oh well, time for the offense to man the f up and don’t let Garret wreck this half. Afraid he will.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:02 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Joe could make it a game still

I don't see it. I hope so, but the offense is lifeless.
Reply/Quote