Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Nice stop, D. Now to get the O on track.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: My steam is about 3-4 plays late.. LOL Not even in the same time zone..

At least you have a stream. Blacked out in Columbus
Reply/Quote
D looked much better there although not much pass rush on that 3rd down. Good coverage.
Reply/Quote
Nice open field tackle.
Reply/Quote
They need to go Pa shot to Chase if they come out in press man. They have a couple times but bailed on the snap, screw it I’ll take Chase against single coverage bail.
Reply/Quote
Comon 7 minute offense
Reply/Quote
The Jets had to have their QB have an out of body experience and go 8 for 8 to score. Since then the D has dominated
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Sadly this looks like two 1-5 teams playing each other.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Same plan as always for 3rd and short.

That's what they did. A screen on a third and short is fine. That might be what you're saying, though.
Reply/Quote
Why don’t they just run the scripted plays again?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Let's not overlook the fact that the Jets are starting 2 rookie cornerbacks.
Reply/Quote
Notice how the Bills are tied with the Dolphins 3-3? These kind of games happen all over the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:00 PM)Tony Wrote: Idk , maybe thrown the ****** thing downfield?

There’s no place to go downfield. The Jets are covering the Bengals’ receivers like a blanket. Their secondary is surprisingly good.
Reply/Quote
Gotta establish a running game
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:02 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: At least you have a stream. Blacked out in Columbus

DofuSports app! Legal and free. App Store.
Reply/Quote
Now, that looked like our actual defense. Let's see our actual offense finally show up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Time to do the things offenses should do to burn aggressive pass rushes.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 03:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: My steam is about 3-4 plays late.. LOL Not even in the same time zone..

I hate a late stream, especially at about 3:00 in the morning.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think the defense has figured the Jets out. Now we just need to score a few points and this game is over.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Get us to half time where burrow activates cheat codes
Reply/Quote