Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
This one is on the D. I know the offense wasnt as sharp as we hoped but they put up over 30. A putrid Jets offense dominates a top 10 defense and wins the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Rough day. And that’s completely on the coaches. Can’t let the team have a let down game like that or ever let their foot off the gas. Every game needs to have the intensity.

And just like that, Bengals lost most of the credibility and stock they built last week!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was the worst helmet to helmet call at the most critical moment in a game I have ever seen
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Peace out Phil.

You know what? I’ll take the break with you. **** this team. **** this franchise. No professional sports team in the world finds ways to lose like this one. 99% chance to win and they blew it. No one - no one else loses like these guys. This franchise is ***** cursed and I have believed that for 20 years.

Id rather have Phil than a negative nancy.

Posting on these boards is exhausting because of ppl like you calling losses whenever we lose one ***** yard on a run

I think ima sit out next weeks thread too. SOme of you are insufferable
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Whelp, that sucks, on to Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:19 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: The Joe Burrow interceptions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...cost the Bengals TWO games: The Bears and the Jets.
Reply/Quote
Completely out played and out coached. Not sure how you make a call like that after we had the stop in 3rd, may be the worse call I’ve ever seen. But there was no indication that we would have scored with the way we were playing. It’s a shame the refs took a chance away though. Football is getting so hard to ****** watch these days.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:20 PM)treee Wrote: How do you shut down the Ravens and then get ran over by the Jets? Makes no damn sense.

That's the Bengals way pal unfortunately

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
All you guys giving crap to anyone that believed we were going to lose, you can suck it. We've seen this show many many times before. If not for the 3 turnovers we would've been blown out.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:20 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm calling it right now and will bet anyone right now.....this team finishes below .500 and misses the playoffs.  The Bungles and sustained success just do NOT mix

OK, Captain Obvious.  Cool
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Let the hype all week get to their heads, bad call but defense had many chances today to stop them and struggled.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:20 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Can't blame the refs for playing like crap the whole game.

That's what I saw.
Reply/Quote
team cant win against the Jets. Zac is garbage.
Reply/Quote
Zac needs to go, don't let the record fool you.
Reply/Quote
Blame across the board on this one but every week or 2 this happens, upsets like this.. the difference is how teams ie coaches and players respond the next game or games.
Reply/Quote
Every game Joe throws that one dumbass interception. Every freaking game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 05:20 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The entire team should donate their paychecks to a local charity. They don’t deserve to get paid.

Oh, and fire Zac Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don’t forget Lou
Reply/Quote
Refs do suck, but Higgins also didn't catch that ball. Beat the pee out of the one win team and it doesn't matter. Refs didn't make the Bengals miss tackles and throw a pick.
Reply/Quote
I'm done with this loser team and the entire organization. Losers from top to bottom
Reply/Quote
Refs gave NYJ the game. Idk how anyone could be mad.

side note. Im setting uber negative posters on ignore. That crying all game shit is dead
-Housh
Reply/Quote