Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
(10-27-2019, 02:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why does the defense play like an actual NFL defense in the red zone but like a high school defense everywhere else on the field?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Goaline is a 12th defender.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No.

But I see a vast difference in the oline quality and overall execution.

And...

Team speed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Players/Speed

Rams have it right now. Bengals don't. 

The fastest player the Bengals have on offense dressed today would probably be Alex Erickson....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I wouldnt be surprised if the refs were instructed to help out the bengals a bit to keep the game close and "exciting" to promote the NFL abroad more successfully.

Let's see how that plays out, lol. Haven't had an exciting game since Seattle...
Reply/Quote
D holds again

Going into today (I think), Bengals D was 4th best in league in red zone TD conversion efficiency %. But they also were one of the worst teams in number of times allowing Os reaching the red zone too.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I wouldnt be surprised if the refs were instructed to help out the bengals a bit to keep the game close and "exciting" to promote the NFL abroad more successfully.

How dare you bring up the NFL being fixed for the purpose of money/ratings in a manner which doesn't trash the Bengals!?
Reply/Quote

How dare you bring up the NFL being fixed for the purpose of money/ratings in a manner which doesn't trash the Bengals!? Also, who handed out the Rams flags?
Reply/Quote
Bob Abishoula looks like the worst show ever made
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Zac Taylor is the reincarnation of Dave Shula

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[Image: shula.0.jpg]

Reply/Quote
They are stagnant

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 02:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No.

But I see a vast difference in the oline quality and overall execution.

We've went over and over the stats. Even when the offensive line blocks well, a lot of our plays don't work.

Plus, we have Hart, Price, Hopkins, and Redmond out there. Those guys all started at points last year and our offense wasn't this bad.

The line excuse is getting old. It's scheme and playcalling too.

Just like the stats that show basically every player on the roster is worse this year.
Reply/Quote
Here comes Gio and the screen.

EDIT: wow. That was a surprise.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I really shouldn’t get that excited when we gain 3 yards on a run. Feels like a 20 yard play these days..
Reply/Quote
Need to dump 11 personnel and go 21 with Joe and Gio on swing passes out of the backfield.

Suck up the defense, then hit them over the top deep.

Like that!
Reply/Quote
Eifert caught one. Yay

Reply/Quote
Woo Eifert
Reply/Quote
Good throw with a defender in his face.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hey a 1st half 1st down woot Dancing
Reply/Quote
So far, they're emphasizing the run and throwing to Eifert.

Reply/Quote
That pass alone secures Dalton for another week.
Reply/Quote