Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Highlight for me was peanut butter stained Bengals luggage on sideline.

Reply/Quote
When's the last time we outrushed the other team?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:40 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Highlight for me was peanut butter stained Bengals luggage on sideline.

Is there evidence it was actually peanut butter and not someone shatting themselves before the game?  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: When's the last time we outrushed the other team?

Many moons have passed. ..and many more will pass. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: Is there evidence it was actually peanut butter and not someone shatting themselves before the game?  

Peanut butter?  I thought they said penisbutter....interest level fading.
Reply/Quote
I left Gurley in the bench by accident in my FF. Had I paid attention to my roster, i would have started him for sure. He only has 3 pts for the 1st half.
Reply/Quote
Traveling today and missing the fun. Sounds like we're hanging in there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Isn't it sad on 3rd down on defense when you don't even care to watch ?
Reply/Quote
I guess they aren't going to cover Cooper

Reply/Quote
Everybody needs to remember that Andy Dalton is not the guy. His past 7 games have been piss performance making his performance today look phenomenal. Even though he's still made a couple Dalton dart throws and over throws.
Reply/Quote
Tony McCrae cannot defend the slot.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Traveling today and missing the fun. Sounds like we're hanging in there

nah.. we lost. Carry on.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Cooper Kupp is going to break the NFL record for single game receiving yards
Reply/Quote
Rams ran that play like the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:46 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I guess they aren't going to cover Cooper

He's got to get tired eventually.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is not worth another contract.
Reply/Quote
Lou has employed an interesting strategy to stop Kupp. Just don’t cover him. Hasn’t worked so far, maybe they should change things up and actually cover him from here on out. It was definitely an interesting plan.
Reply/Quote
Bengals D = [Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Everybody needs to remember that Andy Dalton is not the guy. His past 7 games have been piss performance making his performance today look phenomenal. Even though he's still made a couple Dalton dart throws and over throws.
Dalton is having a good game. We all still want to move on from him.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Everybody needs to remember that Andy Dalton is not the guy. His past 7 games have been piss performance making his performance today look phenomenal. Even though he's still made a couple Dalton dart throws and over throws.

I hear ya, I just think Mike Brown is going to stick with him until he retires (Dalton that is, MB won't retire) or he insists on leaving (Dalton that is, MB won't leave).
Reply/Quote