Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Well, we were close.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: why was Hubbard running down the field in coverage on that 40 yarder on 3rd & 10?? lolz

94 has been doing A LOT of chasing today. THat's not the only play you'll see that. Seriously.

At least they're not dropping Billings to coverage anymore.
Reply/Quote
Defense is sad
Reply/Quote
LB vigil n brown are below par.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have no speed to the outside w/LBs. Vigil looked like he was running in mud and Gurley ran right by him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We all need to remember Dalton still isnt the guy. He's still mediocre and doesnt step up and overthrows guys. Dont let this game fool you. Get rid of that loser.

Interesting that this diatribe is while the defense is on the field for the first drive of the second half...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We all need to remember Dalton still isnt the guy. He's still mediocre and doesnt step up and overthrows guys. Dont let this game fool you. Get rid of that loser.
Dude, no one here wants Dalton to be the starting QB anymore regardless of his performance today or the rest of the season.

The only people you need to convince is Zac and Mike.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gurley has more passing yards on that throw than our offense. J/k would be true any other game.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: why was Hubbard running down the field in coverage on that 40 yarder on 3rd & 10?? lolz

Heading for the airport early ?
Reply/Quote
24 - 10... then 31 to 10.Then come the desperation Ints...
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:51 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Well, we were close.

Yep, we’ll call that another moral victory. We’re like 4-4 in moral victories this year. I can see why the front office won’t trade our aging stars, another player or two and we might have 6 moral victories by this time next season
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Lou has Kupp on his fantasy team.

Ugh. I’m going against Kupp on fantasy. Double wammy.
Reply/Quote
Kupp has ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE receving yards, and the 2nd half is barely underway.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Amazing! And Webb on his ass again. Guess we didn’t have room to ship another pair of cleats with all the damn peanut butter and ketchup.

Actually, all that Peanut Butter and Ketchup was for Randy.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Kupp has ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE receving yards, and the 2nd half is barely underway.

He has 220.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 1490366842050]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 94 has been doing A LOT of chasing today. THat's not the only play you'll see that. Seriously.

At least they're not dropping Billings to coverage anymore.

Just made zero sense at all on 3rd and 10 when Goff has been killing them while hardly even pressured all game. Only 2 hits, no sacks on him.

Instead they pass rush 3 basically, and Goff had all day for that 40 yarder. Oh well, back to xbox lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If we're down by 21 or more in the 4th bring in Finley.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Am I wrong to already be tired of this stinkin' face?

[Image: usatsi_13245353.jpg?w=680&h=420&crop=1]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Now que 3 and out then blowout
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote