Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
There were 3 Rams past the O-line. Can they just chop block or something? Show you try at something, even if illegal?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How tall is Dalton? He has to have more pass knock downs at the line than anyone else in the NFL.

Can’t fix poopy.
Reply/Quote
Balls batted down Dalton > anyone else
Reply/Quote
At this point I'm only watching to see if Finley plays. There's no way we're winning this game with our defense playing the way it is.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
ESPN analysts called 31-10, gonna be that before 3rd quarter ends. LAR giving us mercy.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:02 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why do we never have a receiver open? Always immediately hit, never have room to run after the catch.

There is no speed at WR right now so defenses are sitting on the short and intermediate routes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Called a screen. Second time we have called it with similar success. 

I understand that, but you still need to keep some protection as third and long they are teeing off.  Need to at least chip the defenders coming through, not let them run straight in.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How tall is Dalton?  He has to have more pass knock downs at the line than anyone else in the NFL.

That pass on our 117th screen play on 3rd down looked like it started off 4 feet off the ground.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's what the damn Germans said when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Actually, they said:  Ich hat einen Braunschwieger in meinen Popo geschmeckt!
Reply/Quote
going out on a limb here, but three back-to-back-to-back pick 6's would help
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Do they do the WAVE at our stadium too?
Reply/Quote
I turned off the Game, this game is over
Reply/Quote
At least that wasn't Kupp.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: At this point I'm only watching to see if Finley plays. There's no way we're winning this game with our defense playing the way it is.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

If you mute the TV, drink, and play the Benny Hill theme on loop thru earbuds it's not that bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How tall is Dalton?  He has to have more pass knock downs at the line than anyone else in the NFL.

It's not just about height. Dalton is getting the ball out fast to quick routes if an offense does that on every snap it's easy for defenders to get their hands into passing lanes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If the Bengals drive down for a TD on their opening possession, i promise you, i will poop right in my pants.

I think you might end up constipated.
Reply/Quote
Alligator arms there by the Bengal defender
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I have a head cold and ears are stuffy did Trent Green say deep dick route? Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Do they do the WAVE at our stadium too?

Need more than 1 fan to pull that off
Reply/Quote

Alex Boone said recently that batted balls are on the line not being nasty enough.  The guy who exposes his ribs and gut reaching should immediately take a shot hard enough that he doesn't expose himself again.  I tend to agree with that sentiment.
Reply/Quote