Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Can we get a big WHO DEY chant? Lmfao... embarrassing!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: And the Colts about to go 5-2 with their backup QB. Bengals 0-8 with their 8-year vet.

They have a much better defense and a top 10 run game. Top five offensive line too.

Certainly helps. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Dalton not mad, he doesnt care to lose. Last game You could see the look on his face like his job was on the line. Today you looked at em he didn't look as upset as he did last game because he knew he had a better game today. That guys a loser. He just glad he's getting paid. Get rid of em. "New Dey" I'll believe it when Daltons gone.
Reply/Quote
Maybe it’s just me, but Jared Goff looks a lot better since Zac Taylor left the Rams for the Bengals. I think the Rams did addition by subtraction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:18 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Can we get a big WHO DEY chant? Lmfao... embarrassing!

Ha WHODEY ..YEAH!!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's gonna come around I tell ya.

(10-27-2019, 05:19 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They have a much better defense and a top 10 run game. Top five offensive line too.

Certainly helps. 

To be fair, that's more of an indictment of just how terrible the moves and draft choices the front office have made, from coaching to the players. 

Now I have never thought Andy could carry a team in the playoffs or anything like that. But going 0-8 with a QB that has multiple 'winning' seasons to now this? This team is ran by a bunch of frauds.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ten lousy points.  Some offensive mind Zac Taylor has!

sickening to watch this trainwreck…
still cant seem to make halftime adjustments...Defense got butt ****** all day by those crossing routes by Kupp
Dalton is well...Dalton...a less then serviceable QB who takes sacks, over throws or under throws dep routes and cant make something out a broken play to save his life and now the coaching and play-calling is really starting to look very poor. 

Really would like to see Finely next game, and Atkins, Eifert, Green and Dunlap playing elsewhere with a good haul of Draft picks, but we all know this is but a dream.  
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Some 2008 crap as well.

Meh, Palmer's elbow was shredded and then we had a backup in for the rest of the season...we were sold a "win now" team and we're just stanking it up.  Oh well, time to do some yardwork and listen to the Pats/Browns game.  La de dah.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:19 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They have a much better defense and a top 10 run game. Top five offensive line too.

Certainly helps. 

The good news is that they went from one of the least talented teams to one of the most talented really quickly. 

The bad news is that they hired a legit GM to do it.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:19 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They have a much better defense and a top 10 run game. Top five offensive line too.

Certainly helps. 

Colts, Patriots, Steelers, and 49ers: Their offensive lines are so good any quarterback could succeed.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Plenty of ugly and/or goofy-looking QBs have been winners in this game so I'm not sure how that is in any way relevant.  

My point is, we have nothing to lose, so put the kid in and let's see what he has.  You have to get some buzz going on with this team and get people to give a rat's ass.  Hell, it may be too late, anyway. 

The only thin I'm even remotely interested in is seeing what Finley/Dolegala have.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:20 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Ha WHODEY ..YEAH!!

They seriously should think about a permanent retirement of both that and Welcome to the Jungle. It makes them look more pathetic than they are and that’s saying a lot!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:18 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Can we get a big WHO DEY chant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYdRYhBWwI

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
At least the defense played better run defense...since the Rams could just pass for firsts doing the same plays.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The only thin I'm even remotely interested in is seeing what Finley/Dolegala have.

Behind that line? It won’t be much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: To be fair, that's more of an indictment of just how terrible the moves and draft choices the front office have made, from coaching to the players. 

Now I have never thought Andy could carry a team in the playoffs or anything like that. But going 0-8 with a QB that has multiple 'winning' seasons to now this? This team is ran by a bunch of frauds.

Totally agree Millz, but Dalton is a big part of the problem as well !
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: sickening to watch this trainwreck…
still cant seem to make halftime adjustments...Defense got butt ****** all day by those crossing routes by Kupp
Dalton is well...Dalton...a less then serviceable QB who takes sacks, over throws or under throws dep routes and cant make something out a broken play to save his life and now the coaching and play-calling is really starting to look very poor. 

Really would like to see Finely next game, and Atkins, Eifert, Green and Dunlap playing elsewhere with a good haul of Draft picks, but we all know this is but a dream.  

Could you imagine the amount of bust we could have even if we traded just a couple of those guys. I’m all on board with trading aging players if it looks like we’re not going to get anything out of them in the offseason but I’m not excited with who’s making the picks. Think we are screwed if we don’t actually try in FA no matter how many picks we have.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If you bet against the Bengals, the loss is on you.

And you are banned from the Hall of Fame.

If the loss is on me, I’m the hero of thousands of sensible Bungle fans on Team Tank. I’ll accept their accolades.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The only thin I'm even remotely interested in is seeing what Finley/Dolegala have.

Same here.  Give me something to look forward to when I go to PBS in two weeks.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:24 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: They seriously should think about a permanent retirement of both that and Welcome to the Jungle. It makes them look more pathetic than they are and that’s saying a lot!

Bring in the Clowns ?
Reply/Quote