Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
(10-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: With a great O line and a great supporting cast, Dalton can be a nice QB.  But I think we all know now that he isnt a manning type that makes marginal players better

Maybe flip that around?

Maybe the Bengals have the talent to make a marginal QB (Dalton) look better? He sometimes just sucks so bad that even a village can't help him.
Reply/Quote
I was hoping Gore scored, at least he's in my Fantasy team.
Reply/Quote
It’s almost sad like talent wise you think we’d be better
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where's Ross, mixon, and Gio.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So the key is send someone through the A gap then follow up with a LB. Our line has no plan for that.

Dalton’s lack of pocket presence makes it even worse

If a guy even looks like he’s getting through he’s out the pocket and cuts off half the field rolling out

Then to make it even worse he doesn’t even keep 90% of his passes in bounds. Most the shit he throws is uncatchable so he doesn’t mess up his stats. You got AJ Green bro lob the shit up
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:00 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This is pathetic, we should be pwning the Colts. We really are that bad.

We'll be real lucky to win this game. It will be down to the wire at best.
Reply/Quote
I saw a tweet that the city of St Louis is courting the Brown family. Trying to locate it, probably just bullshit.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We'll be real lucky to win this game. It will be down to the wire at best.

A. Erickson fumble didn't help Big Grin
Reply/Quote
just going through the motions
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: With a great O line and a great supporting cast, Dalton can be a nice QB.  But I think we all know now that he isnt a manning type that makes marginal players better

True, but we shouldn't need an all time great to win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
What a disgrace.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 02:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Any reason Mixon isn't running the ball more? 3 throws and out.

Probably because old school Marvin is teaching a lesson. Marvin's a moron and only embarrassing himself at this point.
Reply/Quote
I hope some fan gets arrested for pissing at Marvin
Reply/Quote
Mixon gets 1 yard after dodging 5 defenders in the backfield lol
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:03 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Maybe flip that around?

Maybe the Bengals have the talent to make a marginal QB (Dalton) look better? He sometimes just sucks so bad that even a village can't help him.

I think its basically saying the same thing.  With some of the offensive talent we have and had, dalton has looked better than he actually is.  Lets face it, without AJ green, I think dalton would be backing up another QB by now
Reply/Quote
Absolutely no heart from this pathetic team
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:05 PM)J StoneTheCrow Wrote: I hope some fan gets arrested for pissing at Marvin

I hope some fan comes out of the stands and cold-cocks him  Ninja
Reply/Quote
they dont even need Andrew Luck to win it seems...coaching perhaps?
Reply/Quote
Time for a Dalton pick six
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:04 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I saw a tweet that the city of St Louis is courting the Brown family. Trying to locate it, probably just bullshit.

If I owned a team, Id stay far away from St louis.  Theyve allowed two NFL teams to walk becuase they havent supported them.  Its a baseball town
Reply/Quote