Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
(10-29-2017, 03:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Because we have no coaches, we let everyone do whatever they feel like. I also like his new name label, i do not want to hear the name laffel again anyway

lol..stupid autocorrect.
Reply/Quote
Can someone translate what the heck that ref just said?
Reply/Quote
If we don't score on this series, bring in AJM.
Reply/Quote
why hill why hill
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:50 PM)R3stangs Wrote: And why the eff is lafell running with the ball in one freaking hand.

Because we don't have a coaching staff that demands respect, demands effort, playing as a team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I knew it was Hill running. He ignored his lead blocker and ran right into a tackler instead.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
No more 300ish pound G's. Give me some hogs.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
A head coach with any balls at all would play A.J. McCarron this half.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless you are comparing them to illustrate a similar outcome. I mean, you do realize that's called equating right? 
Except I'm not comparing them. Only pointing out that even the greatest QB in the NFL doesn't complete all his passes. I mean, you do know what comparing means, right? Saying that something happens to someone else is not a comparison.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We only bring Gio in on those "special" plays, where he picks up the yards we need - andhe gets injured.

Why not put HIll in in those plays?
Reply/Quote
Pagano is like a hyperactive youth football coach.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill just needs to learn to run forward.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hill is in because Mike Brown is a strong believer if you're getting the fattest paycheck, you're playing no matter what... it's business as usual.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I knew it was Hill running. He ignored his lead blocker and ran right into a tackler instead.

Well, that and the number on the jersey, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why hill why hill

Because Giggles knows better than anyone....and his football brilliance will not be corrected by anyone!! :giggle:
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:54 PM)Wader1 Wrote: A head coach with any balls at all would play A.J. McCarron this half.

A fan with any balls at all would stop making new accounts to troll for McCarron to start behind this awful OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except I'm not comparing them. Only pointing out that even the greatest QB in the NFL doesn't complete all his passes. I mean, you do know what comparing means, right? Saying that something happens to someone else is not a comparison.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Okey Dokey. No comparison made by you. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
mixon, horrible lol
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:53 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Can someone translate what the heck that ref just said?

I think the call on the field was that there was not a fumble.  The Colts challenged that with the assumption they would get the ball.  They were correct that there was a fumble, so they don't loose the time out, thus a successful challenge.
Reply/Quote
No one can be successful running behind this line. No one.

You can blame Hill, beg for Mixon, whatever. This line is AWFUL
Reply/Quote