Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
Where is Sanu when you need him?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I knew it was Hill running. He ignored his lead blocker and ran right into a tackler instead.

You can't say that without knowing the play.  (Actually, I guess you can as you just did Smirk ).

You know as well as the next guy that there are play designs where the up back is attacking a different hole as a decoy to bring a backer out of a different gap or free up a lineman to hit up to the next level.

What a catch by Malone!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: OMG! How dare you compare our OL to the best in NFL history!

Ninja

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

But I didn't
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Malone..first catch first touchdown!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow... Malone just saved the Oline
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  Good QBs show some ability to make a play when things dont work out perfectly and a Wr is not wide open.

We used to have a good QB. He has been "coached" in to being less than that.

You cant call a guy a good QB when his instincts are to throw the ball away on 4th down with the game on the line.

Come again

Reply/Quote
Was that on purpose?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
lmao that was totally not his intended target.
Reply/Quote
"Red Rocket" ...again from the announcers.
Reply/Quote
The Red Rocket!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:02 PM)pally Wrote: Malone..first catch first touchdown!

He had a catch erlier
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Woohoo! Malone gets his first TD and Andy tosses the TD under duress .. whaddaya know?   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That was all Dalton. He is ***** pissed at the Oline right now. Those bitches can't block ANYTHING.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ma..ma..ma..who the heck is Malone? OMG
Reply/Quote
That was a hell of a pass!!
Reply/Quote
Good Play, but Andy's gonna get killed if this keeps up.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was all Dalton. He is ***** pissed at the Oline right now. Those bitches can't block ANYTHING.

Maybe if he would have taken a team-friendlier deal Mike Brown would have more money to sink into the o-line! Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: Woohoo! Malone gets his first TD and Andy tosses the TD under duress .. whaddaya know?   

Both Td's were under pressure.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:00 PM)OandB Wrote: Is Ross playing? Thought I saw him dressed pre-game

Yes, but he will only be on the field in select packages.  Pretty sure with his limited practice time he isn't going to be out there when Andy might audible to stuff Ross might not have run in practices.
Reply/Quote
BengalitisIf we don't score on this series, bring in AJM.

Seems Dalton read or someone showed my comment to Dalton. Clapping Clapping Clapping 
Reply/Quote