Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
Now the question is will the defense start playing or go back to going thru the motions ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We did some good things. If any reporter here knows what those are let me know, so I can tell our team.

First sentence is correct. Second sentence...Marv would never say that since he knows more about football than every human on the planet, combined (humans and planets).

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I really wish they’d quit talking about our position in the division.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:51 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Why were the Colts passing tho? anyways nice one Carlos

Trying to catch us stacking the run
Reply/Quote
Daddy needs Bengals to beat Colts 12-0 from here out, or there won't be any presents under the tree this year.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Looks like I'll be rocking the Dunlap jersey tomorrow win or lose.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I really wish they’d quit talking about our position in the division.

I really wish people would stop holding my failures against me, too...but thems the breaks.
Reply/Quote
Why can't we get to this punk?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
hey there wasn't 10 yards after catch
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:53 PM)Utts Wrote: Daddy needs Bengals to beat Colts 12-0 from here out, or there won't be any presents under the tree this year.

Your tree or mine?  Cause I'm fine with 0-0 the rest of the way...
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, if  we get a high draft pick (if, lol) and a top notch QB is there, I'm fine with drafting him. And I'm an ardent Dalton defender.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

More or less. So long as you invest heavily in OL in FA. Otherwise you are just going to David Carr the kid.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
erickson learning..If I can't catch..don't try.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Dennard hurt his elbow or shoulder on the punt
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Your tree or mine?  Cause I'm fine with 0-0 the rest of the way...

lol, I was close to going that way earlier in the week, but an ex-friend of mine talked me out of it
Reply/Quote
Leave it to a GATOR
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Good play call given our complete inability to run the ball to kill the clock.,
Reply/Quote
Please try to score and not just run the clock down.
Reply/Quote
He's got a nice arm. Good pick up by the Colts.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Bengals should NOT be celebrating. 5 minutes and only up 1 point.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Now can our offense close out against the 31st ranked defense ?
Reply/Quote