Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
Damn It!! We don't get to bytch anymore.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals and Marv escapes! Giggle!
Reply/Quote
Well, in an odd way I'm disgusted that Marvin can go into the press room today, with his stupid smirk. What a shit show.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Didn't deserve the win, but I'll damn sure take it!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why are people hocking Vicks salve? Is it because it's cool AND refreshing?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I'm wondering why people are sharing their homoerotic fantasies with us. Not all of us are into that kinda thing.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Ummm. Hate to be a wet blanket...but why celebrate SO much for squeaking by the Colts?

Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals Needed That....Not Pretty.....but now 3-4 and not 2-5
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Glad for the win but what a terrible game overall. Looks like Marvin's job is safe for another year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:10 PM)MrRager Wrote: Why does every single post of yours involve something sexual or vulgar? Not that I am offended or anything, but its just kinda odd. Someone sexually frustrated? 

Stems from the lube from our last playoff win...you know the houston oilers...
Reply/Quote
Marvin looks like he thinks he actually accomplished something.
Reply/Quote
Nothing like beating the second worst team in the league by one at home with nearly all our starters with their starting QB out.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Hate to be a wet blanket...but why celebrate SO much for squeaking by the Colts?

Sad

Because the Steelers are old and Pig Ben is about to retire and we're going to go on a run and win the division.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
I almost never see a win that doesn't make me feel better, but here it is.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Better team lost honestly but I’ll take it
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:12 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm wondering why people are sharing their *****-erotic fantasies with us. Not all of us are into that kinda thing.

It's because of how sensual your signature is...
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn It!! We don't get to bytch anymore.

I was so wrong. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:12 PM)Utts Wrote: Well, in an odd way I'm disgusted that Marvin can go into the press room today, with his stupid smirk. What a shit show.

Yep. Stupid mother****er will be all smiles even though any self respecting head coach would be disgusted  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Safe to say this is a defensive win today.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was so wrong. 

Everything's great.  Everything's fine..may lighting strike me in the dick if I'm lying!
Reply/Quote
Both teams should be hung with a loss, and then hung...
Reply/Quote