Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals***
Are we playing prevent in the first quarter?
Reply/Quote
Wow. That's all I got.
Reply/Quote
That is some bad defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:04 AM)Indianabengal984 Wrote: What is up with the f n cushion on the tecievers

Coyle?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:04 AM)Housh Wrote: Watching how undisip;lined this team is is sad man

It's a Marv Lewis staple.
Reply/Quote
Why aren't coaches held responsible for this shit defense? Are our players this bad? Seriously is anybody going to get fired.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This D would have a hard time stopping a nose bleed.
Reply/Quote
What defense? Our defense is approaching "Saints" bad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Paul G needs to be fired. Too much talent on defense to play like this.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:05 AM)drgonzo Wrote: Are we playing prevent in the first quarter?

It looked like it
Reply/Quote
Can our defense stop anyone consistently
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:05 AM)drgonzo Wrote: Are we playing prevent in the first quarter?

We play prevent all game long.

Chuck Bresnahan has returned
Reply/Quote
This defense is so easy to rile up. Too emotional and makes stupid penalties because of said emotions. Every team in the league has gotten word about this and is trying to get us fired up. Pacman buys right into it every time. These guys need to grow the eff up.
Reply/Quote
Which one of you isn't chanting D-fense D-fense!?
Reply/Quote
Well I expect a thread about Jones and Kirkpatrick after the game. These 2 suck.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:04 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: How can the first hit be a late hit

I don't know he wasn't touched and no whistle, he could of gotten back up and ran had he not been touched.
Reply/Quote
I'm hooked how bad this defense looks. The offense has seemed to turn things around and the defense looks putrid. Too much talent on that side for this garbage
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why aren't coaches held responsible for this shit defense? Are our players this bad? Seriously is anybody going to get fired.

Marv and Paulie G should be left behind in London 
Reply/Quote
Maybe, just maybe, when the offseason is here and this staff is looking back at their 7-9 record, they'll realize that the soft zone didn't work for them. That's how it will be. Lord knows we can't change it in-season and sure as shit not in-game? I mean, who does that?
Reply/Quote
Defense is looked horrible in the first quarter so far.
Reply/Quote