Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
(11-05-2017, 05:52 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Just stop it!!

Shocked

What about that wasn't factual?
Reply/Quote
Wow, Jags could've taken some knees......still trying to score. No Respect for the Bengals. Don't Blame them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Defense just wants this thing to be over so they can go into the locker room and celebrate a loss!

Probably going to be the Joe Mixon Dance PAAAAAAARTAAAYYYYY!!

Get the ol' bubbly out!!

[Image: raw]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:55 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: The Bengals have some of the best defensive players--and one of the best defenses--in the game. They also have some of the best offensive skill players in the game. And good depth in both of those areas. Just two years ago, with a similar cast of characters, they were having a season that looked like it was headed for a deep post-season run. Management allowed a couple of the most important assets (Mike Brown: "why should I pay for 'blockers'?") to depart. With better leadership, the Bengals wouldn't have one of worst o-lines in the league.

A horrible O line destroys the running game, makes the passing game hurried and, in general, f--s the whole thing up.

But, today, the defense is far from one of the best.

Reply/Quote
Dont call it a comeback
Reply/Quote
Considering they were just trying to pound it in, chuck it deep and take out the legs of the d-linemen. Teach them a lesson
Reply/Quote
Well, this season hasn't even remotely been fun.
Reply/Quote
Man, the Jags have dominated the AFC North...now 3-0 and outscoring them 97-23.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Fun fact of the day. Jake Elliot scored more points for the Eagles today, than the Bengals did as a team.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well, that was a whole lotta ugly.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Losers take a knee. Someone better be fired this week.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Someone was held in a choke hold by the offense

That was the only win we had in this game, I’ll take it
Reply/Quote
Hey, do you guys remember the 90's.......get ready for some nostalgia!
Reply/Quote
So, I lied. The Chief's game is coming up and I also want to see if my sister is in danger in Zanesfield, near Bellefontaine. I should call her.

It's kind of cool that at least the defense fought and kept the Jags out of the end zone that last time.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:48 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You must've missed Romo's analysis a little while back.

He said watching your crappy offensive line tackles is probably the worse thing a QB can do.

That's exactly that is what is happening.  He's peeking too much at his O-Line.

Not on this play, he was looking at his receiver on a screen the whole time, while waiting for the snap till it was tipped.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Losers take a knee.  Someone better be fired this week.

That's what I was saying, somebody better be taking their knees!
Reply/Quote
[Image: smother_his_ass_zpsprkzpcut.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thank God, it’s over

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:50 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Blaming anything other than the management is **** ing stupid.

Yep. They're the ones who let this already horrible line fall further apart. They're the ones who made the lazy Zampese hire (which got us off to a bad start). They're the ones keeping Marvin around (game plan and execution BOTH looked horrible again...plus more players losing it on field). They're the ones sitting on $12.5 million that could've been used to improve the team. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:58 PM)BengalChris Wrote: A horrible O line destroys the running game, makes the passing game hurried and, in general, f--s the whole thing up.

But, today, the defense is far from one of the best.

This putrid defensive performance falls on Paul Guenther, no question. Granted they were on the field way too much but that scheme was very reminiscent of Chuck bresnhans prevent defense.
Reply/Quote