Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
We would have been on the 15 with Andre's penalty lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mixon is a million times better than Hill

Too bad he's an idiot.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mixon is a million times better than Hill

Wish he'd atrack defenders a little more than trying to juke them. I know it's knit picking but on a few plays he's tried a little to much instead of being physical.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OL best game of the season
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Bad call. He was down. But we'll take it

They gave us the call since the jaguars are a bigger threat to the Steelers and patriots than we are. Duh. 
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine if Elliott was still on the practice squad prior to this game?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The o line looks alright...if they solidified we could use picks elsewhere where we have gaping holes.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 03:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You were saying?

Stand by it. Just wait.....
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:05 PM)Brimey Wrote: The o line looks alright...if they solidified we could use picks elsewhere where we have gaping holes.

shut up
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Refs gave us one there. If we are going to bash them..

Reply/Quote
I was just about ready to turn it off a second before Kroft's catch  and decided what the heck..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Andre took his shirt off in celebration 

Good Lord! That's disgusting. He only got 15?

Reply/Quote
Saw Koehn kick a 57 yarder to beat Pitt in college. I'm always looking for an upgrade at kicker
Reply/Quote
did anyone even touch mixon on the td? if not he could've crawled in and still counted
Reply/Quote
Will Jax punt today?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Lazor looks like the Angry Video Game Nerd?

Not really but lol

Reply/Quote
is that only a 5 yard penalty now?
Reply/Quote
And D right back to playing horrible.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 04:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good Lord! That's disgusting. He only got 15?

Should've got 15 for each man boob.
Reply/Quote
Pick six would be mighty fine right about now...
Reply/Quote