Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
WHOA! The first time all game they actually hold!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did the oline miss an open AJ Green on a deep ball? 

There can be more than one problem at a time. 

Nobody missed him, he caught the ball Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: An offensive line's job is to do more than just not give up sacks.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Good call Knute
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did the oline miss an open AJ Green on a deep ball? 

There can be more than one problem at a time. 

Just because they have one sack, doesn’t mean their pass rush hasn’t influenced the passing game.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Could be a burst apendix? Solid hit could cause that, and would explain the hospital.
Good point.  I hope that's not the case.
Reply/Quote
Did he just fair catch on the 5?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Watching this game 4 rows up in the s end zone. Disgusted that I wasted money on this
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Not only did he FC at the 7 we declined an illegal formation?
Reply/Quote
Can they do something other than three and out and lose 15 this time?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not saying a lot. Dalton is so skiddish right now.

We've only attempted 11 passes...not many possessions due to defense not being able to get off the field.

Not many pass rush opportunities yet. I'm guessing a couple more sacks are coming.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Watching this game 4 rows up in the s end zone. Disgusted that I wasted money on this

Are you the one crying?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Just because they have one sack, doesn’t mean their pass rush hasn’t influenced the passing game.

On that play the pass rush wasnt a factor. Let’s keep it real
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Watching this game 4 rows up in the s end zone. Disgusted that I wasted money on this

Can you run onto the field and kick Marvin in the nuts for us?
Reply/Quote

Head to the pool.  Your mood will change Pervert
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We've only attempted 11 passes...not many possessions due to defense not being able to get off the field.

Not many pass rush opportunities yet. I'm guessing a couple more sacks are coming.

Be careful, we have a couple on here who think the offense has had all kinds of opportunities today.
Reply/Quote
You just can't make this shit up LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Can you run onto the field and kick Marvin in the nuts for us?

Maybe that's really how Randy hurt his back.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:11 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Can you run onto the field and kick Marvin in the nuts for us?

Don’t forget Fat Paulie, you can tell he is a disciple of Marvin
Reply/Quote

It must be your seats because on television the Bengals are kicking ass. It’s all about angles of view.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

No joke. If any Bengal fan ever does that, I will gladly chip in for his or her bail money and lawyer 
Reply/Quote