Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars***
Looks like the special teams unit felt left out.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Embarrassed again. Haven't felt this disgusted and hopeless about this team in a long time.

This franchise will never overcome having the worst owner in the NFL. It all starts from the top. And the top of the Bengals organization is totally, hopelessly incompetent.
Reply/Quote
And, the blowout is on. Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And there is the Special Teams implosion to round things out.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:20 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Booming kick by Huber, but he out kicked his coverage.

No, there was literally 2 guys standing there for the tackle and neither could tackle
Reply/Quote
[Image: we_suck_720__1_.1505452981.png]
Reply/Quote
Would be totally worth it if it meant Marv gone and replaced by one of the best available candidates. Not going to happen so it just plain sucks
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the blowout is on. Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.

Marvin Lewis won’t get fired mid season.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Pathetic. Just a horrible football team.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the blowout is on. Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.

Zero.
Reply/Quote
Now that the roster sucks...they'll bring in a new head coach to try to fix the mess.

Of course, they won't be familiar with scouting and it will take years to sort this out.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the blowout is on.  Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.

equal to when hell freezes over  Whatever

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
is it just me or did it sound like announcer said Fischer went to hospital to have is Anus checked!! Nervous Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jags D is playing much better. So is their O

Agreed the defense is gassed. There's no run game no WRs can get open. Thr offensive line is still iffy at best...

Bet people can still blame Dalton though lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
giggle....giggle......giggle......clap, clap, clap

keep chopping wood

make some football plays

just do your job
Reply/Quote
Well.. when your last hope is ST's and they fail you... its game over.. we are officially in the shits...
Reply/Quote
Why are people still talking about a single pass from the first quarter?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pathetic.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 05:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the blowout is on.  Someone set the odds of Marvin Lewis being unemployed.

0%

Mike Brown would never fire Marvin mid-season. Not happening. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back next year, but something tells me Marvin might have had enough regardless.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

Keep Marvin and turn on the players ala 2010.  Another reboot for Marvin!
Reply/Quote