Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
People waiting for Jungle Noise to unlock so they can burn it down....

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How many touchdowns and picks has Mayfield thrown today?

So one game is your sample size? How about the ENTIRE SEASON where Baker had only 22 TD’s to 21 INT’s?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: True. Chase dropping a sure TD was the back breaker.

I saw several drops today. Chase had his worst day I think. Higgins us proving he is not as good as everyone thought. The hell happened to Boyd?

Offensive line is still a big need. Defense giving up huge chunks to chubb. This team still needs a ton of talent everywhere.

Where is Tyler shelvin?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:13 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Well, you know...tha's what happens to The Caped Crusader on the reg, doesn't it? Just read the comics.  Cool 

BTW...who ARE you under that mask....oh, never mind.... Ninja  

I am a nobody, just a disabled young man wasting my Sundays ?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: True. Chase dropping a sure TD was the back breaker.

And Higgins at the end of the 1st half. None of his receivers helped him. He also made some poor decisions.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: They're 4-3, by that metric.

Talking performance, not 1st grade math. Whatever
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People waiting for Jungle Noise to unlock so they can burn it down....

Reminds me of Bane's speech in The Dark Knight Rises.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:10 PM)JumboTron Wrote: If any of you really believe a single coach, let alone ZT will be canned tonight, or at any point during the bye week you're just not living in reality.

I'm not saying it shouldn't.  But it definitely won't.

Yeah I don't expect anyone getting fired during the season. But if the rest of this season goes and with us getting 0-2 more wins which I think it will we need to move on and get someone with an actual winning resume. 

I know players could've played better but we were just completely outcoached 2 games in a row.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:08 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How did this team win 5 games

Ja’Marr Chase going off and good defense. Neither have happened the last two weeks.

Reply/Quote
Shit yeah, Anthony Barr!!!!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Comon Ravens, you can lose too.
Reply/Quote
Lamar just got picked off and I feel nothing

Reply/Quote
We haven’t had a defense since Zimmerman left
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:10 PM)JumboTron Wrote: If any of you really believe a single coach, let alone ZT will be canned tonight, or at any point during the bye week you're just not living in reality.

I'm not saying it shouldn't. But it definitely won't.

Lol. He’s not going to be fired at the end of the year. He may get an extension soon just soMike can end the speculation
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Maybe 2 more wins all year
Reply/Quote
Hurts losing a home game.
Reply/Quote
It really doesn't matter who the players are or who the coaches are. The Bungles are the Bungles and will never improve.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People waiting for Jungle Noise to unlock so they can burn it down....

Literally the entire team deserves to get ripped a part by the fanbase. I might be going off the deep end a bit but this team needed this win going into the bye and they absolutely looked like they do not look like they belong in the nfl these past 2 weeks.

I cant not watch his team and be emotional no matter how bad they play. 39 years of being a fan and soon to be 40
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ja’Marr Chase going off and good defense. Neither have happened the last two weeks.

Defensive coordinators have figured Chase and the defense out.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait for all the,.. " No one expected the Bengals to be 5-4" posts...
Reply/Quote