Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Weird day...Cowboys and Bills look bad against lesser teams, the Bengals get handled by the Browns, Raiders fall to the Giants, Vikes take Ravens to OT. Damn.
Reply/Quote
The glaring main problem with this team is the offensive line. The Brown family is beyond negligent in not signing a center and at least one other quality interior lineman.

Coaching also worse than poor

What in the heck has happened to defense in last two games???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Higgins had the most yards, on the same number of receptions, with a much better avg per catch and on fewer targets. Team sucked, and him a bit less so. At least we can do without the "refs screwed us" blame shifting for a while.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:18 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Maybe 2 more wins all year

That’s a pipe dream
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:19 PM)Tony Wrote: I can't wait for all the,.. " No one expected the Bengals to be 5-4" posts...

I expected the Bengals to be 2-7 at the bye. 5-4 is only bad considering the Bengals were 5-2 two weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:15 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I am a nobody, just a disabled young man wasting my Sundays ?

I was really funning around, actually. No disrespect intended. It never is...for MOST us on here, anyway...but certainly not me. Enjoy the rest of yer evening.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:20 PM)bengals67 Wrote: The glaring main problem with this team is the offensive line. The Brown family is beyond negligent in not signing a center and at least one other quality interior lineman.

Coaching also worse than poor

What in the heck has happened to defense in last two games???

Nah nah Frank pollack will solve the problem
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:20 PM)bengals67 Wrote: What in the heck has happened to defense in last two games???

The rest of the league saw film from the first seven games and figured Lou Anarumo out. Now they know how to game plan against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:17 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We haven’t had a defense since Zimmerman left

Who is Zimmerman?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:21 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I was really funning around, actually. No disrespect intended. It never is...for MOST us on here, anyway...but certainly not me. Enjoy the rest of yer evening.  Cool

Me too!

Evening ruined, again. Jets felt horrible. This feels equally bad. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Defensive coordinators have figured Chase and the defense out.

And yet he still got open for what should have been a TD. He just dropped it. Plain and simple. He takes that to the house and they might have been able to make a game of it.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

The king of overreactions strikes again!

In no world is baker better! Good try
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I expected the Bengals to be 2-7 at the bye.  5-4 is only bad considering the Bengals were 5-2 two weeks ago.

This year's team is better than last year's ( in performance, not just by record. ) That's all I could have really asked for, aside from firing Taylor.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:23 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Who is Zimmerman?

Guy who killed a kid in Florida that one time?

Reply/Quote
The run defense which was a problem last year is starting to rear its ugly head. Also the Burrow turnovers need to be corrected.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I expected the Bengals to be 2-7 at the bye.  5-4 is only bad considering the Bengals were 5-2 two weeks ago.

They will end the season with 7 wins and suck again
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:25 PM)OUatown Wrote: In no world is baker better! Good try

Hot takes are his thing.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The rest of the league saw film from the first seven games and figured Lou Anarumo out.  Now they know how to game plan against the Bengals.

Agreed. I think the lack of a second pass rushers seems to be hurting too. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Anyone who thinks Burrow isn't a problem, is lieing to themselves....
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 06:29 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone who thinks Burrow isn't a problem, is lieing to themselves....

Statistically he’s only had 2 stinkers on the year. Chicago and cleveland.

Green Bay was ugly, but he was overall decent
Reply/Quote