Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Offense moving at will. Let’s see what D can do.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
May have to block the next person that says the Ravens were our superbowl. Youre just negative for no reason.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Mixon putting the red zone O on his back!
Reply/Quote
Burrow has almost 120 yards with 4 minutes left in the 1st Q. That pick 6 hurt though
Reply/Quote
Should be 14 - 0.
Reply/Quote
One bad throw, otherwise owning their defense.
Reply/Quote
Defense got almost the whole first quarter off..
Reply/Quote
Our D is doing great.. Haven't given up a single yard!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who gets delay of game on point after? Da fuq zac.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious that the Browns have an "AJ Green" playing defense
Reply/Quote
It wasn't pretty but going right down the field to tie it is a good sign. You're putting mileage on that defense and that'll pay dividends as the game goes on.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This is where Philos woulda told me to F off in nicer words..
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:23 PM)Housh Wrote: Whoever is guarding Higgins today is BBQ chicken. They not stopping him

benfiting from double on chase ...want to see some Boyd and Uzo soon
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Should be 14 - 0.

Can’t really hand the Browns a zero. They would have gotten the ball.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Moving the ball at will. Can’t make the bad mistakes though. Let’s see if defense can get a quick stop
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: Mixon putting the red zone O on his back!

Yeah I was gonna say I wouldn't mind have seeing a run on the last redzone possession. Of course just about anything is better than a pick 6.
Reply/Quote
Well, we can move the ball on them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is Callahan calling plays?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:25 PM)kalibengal Wrote: benfiting from double on chase ...want to see some Boyd and Uzo soon

Maybe they stick to the same gamplan all game, if they slip up once Burrow will torch them hopefully.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:26 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Moving the ball at will. Can’t make the bad mistakes though. Let’s see if defense can get a quick stop

Haven't given up anything yet and Browns O hasn't gained anything..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote