Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Was trey hendrickson playing on that drive?

We're going to have to stop them once or twice to win lol
Reply/Quote
whelp...they broke Wilson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Late tackle just injured Wilson
Reply/Quote
Why is there no flag for tackling him out of bounds?!?!??!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
wilson down
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Burrow kept us holding the ball nearly the entire 1st Q except for the P6..

That's a big except - the P6 undoes everything else. Legit QBs play error free football. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What do you want Lou to do - put himself in and go tackle the RB?  This is on the players. They were getting beat 1 on 1 so scheme isn’t going to matter if your guys are getting dominated in their one on one match ups.

Ya the Lbers and apple trash
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm sorry I put that Bengal's football helmet on my car aerial. Should I take it off for good luck?

More importantly, are you eating Skyline or LaRosa's today?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm sorry I put that Bengal's football helmet on my car aerial. Should I take it off for good luck?

Put it on your wiener for....uh, luck. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What do you want Lou to do - put himself in and go tackle the RB? This is on the players. They were getting beat 1 on 1 so scheme isn’t going to matter if your guys are getting dominated in their one on one match ups.

Agree. Last week it was the scheme and this week it’s the lack of execution.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson has pulled a Dunlap and disappeared
Reply/Quote
Wilson got mugged out of bounds…. No flag?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Had him stopped and Pratt goes to the wrong spot

gonna ride this shit till half...but if this continues Im done for the day . Chubb already must have 50 yds and that catch on sideline too (WTF?)
Bengals D looks worse then last season right now...is that even possible??
getting out muscled and pushed around...Geez. I guess that Jets game was not an outlier afterall
I hope they figure this out.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Burrow kept us holding the ball nearly the entire 1st Q except for the P6..

Does that surprise you?

That’s been Burrow’s big weakness all year. Interceptions
Reply/Quote
I think they have been exposed on Defense. There is no coming back from that...
Reply/Quote
they are bringing out the cart

Reply/Quote
These guys in the NFL cant tackle 4real, they grab by the shoulder area and with their body by your knee, and leveraged up against your knee, they shred ACL, MCL'S and everything!!!

Most guys in the NFL cant tackle....they were just faster and bigger than anyone else coming up...once faced with someone with any ability close to theirs, they snap knees
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
yeah burrow tops league in picks. comon now guy, 3 throws, 3 straight picks. Even Andy didn't do that lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
that look on his face said it all

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: they are bringing out the cart

The one with the cell phones on it?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote