Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Burrow needs to start throwing like White.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: How is nobody open when they bring that many people.

Everyone is rusty from having to catch balls now that they're doubling Chase. I mean we put a lot of good stuff on film from the Jets game, probably, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: What the hell was that, great play calling

Not every route can be short they had the short route on the right but it got doubled and Burrow went to the 1 on 1 jump ball but Boyd and Burrow were out of sync.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Welcome to Zac Taylor. Your weekly "did we lose because of that play? Or that play? Or that play? Or that play the coach called?"

Preparing myself for the "we did a lot of good things", "just need to keep working", "made a lot of good plays" comments in his presser while all the players get their orange wedges after the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Not a good throw and an even worse catch
Get the ball to Mixon here

Should be a Mixon game, ground and air.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:53 PM)TheFan Wrote: Need 3 yards so we throw it 30 yards downfield. What the actual fuss

When I saw him throw that I thought 'damn, we must really have someone wiiiiide open.'  

Shit, that was too easy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Game Over

Reply/Quote
Like I said, down 21-7
Reply/Quote
Ballgame. **** this team.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Well... ****.

Eli Apple.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
With Chase a deep threat a little three or four yard throw shouldn't be that hard. Looked like Cincy wanted something more than just the first down
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not their offense...

Excuse me.. now they have.
Reply/Quote
That took 2 seconds
Reply/Quote
21-7
Reply/Quote
Apple sauce
Reply/Quote
This play calling is pathetic. You don't call two running plays inside the 4 yard line but you go for it on 4th down in the middle of the field!
Reply/Quote
wtf was Apple doing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
See ya next week
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:55 PM)Tony Wrote: We are getting blown out today, you can feel it coming..

Oh calm down, the offense has been moving the ball very well. Joe has made some terrible choices though. It’s gonna be a good game IMO
Reply/Quote
Hmm...WTF?
Reply/Quote