Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Well lets start getting our mock drafts going, need to start looking at CB's in round 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:57 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Sheesh. Why does Baker ALWAYS play his best games against the Bengals?

Because the bungles are horrible
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Why do we insist on bringing the ball out? Take the 25
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone have APple as their CB2?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Is Hendrickson hurt? I haven't seen him and I've seen Hubbard at RDE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:57 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I would trade anyone’s defense in the nfl for ours. Maybe even a top 25 college team.

UC was okay yesterday. Did fall apart late in the game...but slightly better than what I've seen today.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:58 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well lets start getting our mock drafts going, need to start looking at CB's in round 1.
Cb lb de ol take your pick

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And that is why it is a great thing you are not a scout or professional talent evaluator...

I know more than you do obviously. If you invest #1OA in a player the idea is you are getting a special talent, a VERY high end player. Not a slightly better than average QB who has already cost the team multiple game with bonehead decisions. You're also investing in a player who shows up on the big stage - well this is the biggest stage of the season and he is a no show. 
Reply/Quote
Smart. Get the ball to Mixon. Looks like the toughest guy on the team today
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans are a bunch on Linuses lol..........Lucy is a weekly change
Reply/Quote
Burrow needs to throw to the RB in the flat ALOT more. Hes had that issue all season
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If Cincinnati can close the gap to seven points by halftime they still have a chance.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:58 PM)pally Wrote: to no ones surprise Wilson has been ruled out with a left knee injury

We can't have nice things.
Reply/Quote
Need to take the Chase runs out of the playbook and throw them in the garbage.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow
Reply/Quote
Those are wasted downs. The Cleveland front is pushing up the field. It is going to run into the line every time
Reply/Quote
Holy shit. Not our day.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Great job Chase

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 03:57 PM)Tony Wrote: This team has imploded.. It's over. I see 7 wins maybe...

Have faith! Put together a good drive here, score, get a stop, tie it up before half, stop them when they get the ball half, and take control!
Reply/Quote
5-4 isn't so bad.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote