Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-07-2021, 04:03 PM)Whacked Wrote: 64-14 final score

We only give up 64?  Pretty optimistic
Reply/Quote
I’m so freaking sick of this franchise.

Doesn’t matter who they draft, doesn’t matter who replaces Lac. This is what they are and it’s always what they’ll be.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yall remember when I said that Jets loss could compound? This is what I was saying. Losing to the Jets was season changing
-Housh
Reply/Quote

LOL...you guys are hilarious today. I must admit, plenty of material to work with.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:03 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Reddit.nflbite.com

Gotta go through a bunch of adds but the stream is good

Duckduckgo.com as your browser, and get AdBlockPro for free. Should help your ad issues. Pandadome is a good free antivirus for extra safety.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why are we always the team who gets other teams out of whatever funk their in. Amazing
Reply/Quote
Teams have figured Burrow out..
Reply/Quote
Yay, only down 17.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Yall remember when I said that Jets loss could compound? This is what I was saying. Losing to the Jets was season changing

I said it too. That loss was back breaking...
Reply/Quote
What the Hell? Dumb toss, Landry.

The only to stop Chubb is for THEM to, apparently.
Reply/Quote
Going from #1 in the AFC to the basement of the AFC North only took two weeks. That has to be some sort of record.
Reply/Quote

Ha. You are so wrong - held them to a FG there so final will only be 60-14.
Reply/Quote
What a butt whooping. Time to clean out the coaching staff and find a real coach
Reply/Quote
That wasn't as big a disaster as it could have been.

If they can score a touchdown and go into the half 24-14, this game is salvageable.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That was silly.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m so freaking sick of this franchise.

Doesn’t matter who they draft, doesn’t matter who replaces Lac. This is what they are and it’s always what they’ll be.

It really starts to feel like that doesn't it? We've had a nearly 100% roster turnover and a new staff yet SAME OLD BUNGLES.....
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That wasn't as big a disaster as it could have been.

If they can score a touchdown and go into the half 24-14, this game is salvageable.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Lol... This one's over
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:04 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: We beat the ravens and said “we’re done for the year”

Coaching staff figured they were getting their extensions because they showed enough "progress" so why try still?
Reply/Quote
Need this to be 14-24 at half if we have a chance
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m so freaking sick of this franchise.

Unfortunately you are right.
Reply/Quote