• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Why are you guys still watching? Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Here comes a 70 yard Chubb Run

[Image: 93833-burn-the-witch-gif-monty-pytho-gqrc.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't like that turning into your parent commercial. If you go to a store/business and a low level employee is very helpful, tell their manager because that shit matters for promotions and raises. Minimum wage jobs can use any help.

The only post I've repped today...nicely done.  Ah shit there is Chubb....I'm behind. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As long as everyone remembers that nothing bad that happens is Zac's fault. He is responsible for only the good things.
Reply/Quote
Time to make changes to this staff
Reply/Quote
**** this team
Reply/Quote
Why am I not surprised?
Reply/Quote
Aaaaaaand more missed tackles
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:58 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You called that one.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Stupid D
Reply/Quote
Pathetic. Anyone still believe in this team? How do you spend 200 million dollars on a defense and have given up points on 8/9 drives?
Reply/Quote
Yup. Running effectively. Game was over before browns had the ball first. Pathetic
Reply/Quote
Once again. Shut down Chubb and the pass rush and we win.

Don't touch Chubb and we lose...
Reply/Quote
From here on out we need to focus on winning the division.

We can totally suck ass but if we win the division we make playoffs.

Crazy part is i knew that Jets loss would compound.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Horrible horrible horrible play today the return of the Bungles… how idiotic I thought they were a contender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Looks like our D was figured out last week. Back to complete trash. Awesome. Well that one week of first place was fun while it lasted.
Reply/Quote
Dude… they literally tackled Jessie Bates there… is there not holding????
Reply/Quote
At the game. More Cleveland fans than bengal. So embarrassing to be a bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
Well I had hoped after the embarrassment last week the Bengals would come out and play angry and fired up this week. Instead it appears they still have Jet lag.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2021, 04:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I understand being let down but turning toxic is the worst possible way to handle something like this.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

What other way is there? They will never improve - today is positive proof - and so all we ever get for our support is disappointment. Here comes yet another year with no championship...
Reply/Quote
Guess the Browns are the Bengals daddies now. Pathetic stuff
Reply/Quote