Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
(11-06-2022, 03:12 PM)OUatown Wrote: Whoever called that first drive did a hell of a job.

The first drive is scripted from the fanbase in this forum, Zac takes over after that
Reply/Quote
Good hold.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Three and out! Lou Anarumo has the guys playing faster this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:12 PM)TheFan Wrote: That catch by Hurst was huge. Plays like that go missed over the course of the game but that's the difference between a touchdown vs a punt where they likely get the ball at like the 50.

I really like Hurst.  He has a lot of hustle in him and seems like a genuinely good guy.   Hopefully what he said earlier this year about finding a home was true and the Bengals can resign him next year.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
What a start!
Reply/Quote
Wilson stopped that from being a first down. Good play.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:15 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I really like Hurst.  He has a lot of hustle in him and seems like a genuinely good guy.   Hopefully what he said earlier this year about finding a home was true and the Bengals can resign him next year.  

I like him too - a great addition with sticky hands and a lethal heart
Reply/Quote
Lmao we are decimated at CB and they come out running
Reply/Quote
watch that guy's punt and we don't bench huber?
Reply/Quote
Not a bad start.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
was please with their offensive series, then i realized they r playing the 2-6 panthers....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:15 PM)M.W. Wrote: What a start!

Absolutely. We need to score on every possession and force Carolina to pass. Then we pick them off.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:11 PM)TheFan Wrote: Sent you one via rep

Mind DM me a link. No idea what I’m doing
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:16 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: was please with their offensive series, then i realized they r playing the 2-6 panthers....

That’s no different than the 2-5 Browns who went 3-5 after beating us. Any given Sunday...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:16 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: was please with their offensive series, then i realized they r playing the 2-6 panthers....

That's the way to find the dark cloud in front of the silver lining
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone got the discord link?? I want to try it out

It’s a sticky in JN
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tell me why I am crazy to think this.

Wouldn't it be a benefit to put Hill on the field in nickel packages today, changing up slot CB duty between he, Bell, and Bates? I think we could really create confusion on the Panthers offense if we can disguise which 2 of the 3 are the safeties on any given play.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Lmao we are decimated at CB and they come out running

Stay silent, Wilks may have some spies checking this board.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: watch that guy's punt and we don't bench huber?

Well it would probably be a bad idea to bench Huber right now because I don't think there is another punter on the active roster today.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I know but.. after a SB appearance, i had raise the bar on my expectations u know.
Reply/Quote