Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Taylor might be a 100 yard rusher today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
who would have thought that Trent Taylor runs the Jets sweep better than Ja'Marr Chase

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
trent taylor is fast
Reply/Quote
Every miscellanious player has a great game every season, this could be Taylor's.
Reply/Quote
Is this the same offense as last week? Oh wait, its against Carolina
Reply/Quote
Creating holes is big for RB, hopefully the line does this more often.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:34 PM)pally Wrote: who would have thought that Trent Taylor runs the Jets sweep better than Ja'Marr Chase

Nobody is paying attention to him. Chase moves and the entire defense notices.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hurst for the TD, i called it
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:34 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Is this the same offense as last week?  Oh wait, its against Carolina

we're seeing more of the Trents and less of Mike Thomas

I like this plan to help the defense.  I'm all for slow methodical long drives

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think some starting jobs are on the line. This team hasn’t performed up to expectations this year.
Reply/Quote
Q1 rush offense 10 carries 74 yards: 7.4 YPC.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:26 PM)pally Wrote: ouch...feel better soon
Thanks brother. A Bengals W will make it all ok!
(11-06-2022, 03:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Again?

Might be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on here!

lolololololololololol!

Yep…… again……. except it was the ground this time, not a tree lol
Reply/Quote
Well give the Bengals their due here. Could not ask for a better response from the team.
Reply/Quote
Great start. Panthers can't keep up.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:34 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Is this the same offense as last week?  Oh wait, its against Carolina

Why do people keep saying that like the Browns were 2-5? Carolina has lost 3 games by 3 or less points including 1 in OT. They obviously aren't good but they aren't the 0-16 Browns or Lions
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:34 PM)matmaven Wrote: Watching Williams pull makes me think he could be a very good guard.  Not a great LT.

PA was on the radio Tuesday and was asked about Williams performance Monday night.  He mentioned that he turned the game off after the chip block Garrett spin move for the sack because he wasn't going to watch that happen all night.  He pointed out that Jonah's biggest weakness is versus power, and then the knee injury makes it even worse.  Basically stated Jonah will never be capable of handling Garrett one on one.
Reply/Quote
Chargers and Jets Losing
Reply/Quote
Who Dey. I'm late.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
TD
Reply/Quote
Keep running the ball! The Bengals can’t be one dimensional after the bye. Playing smashmouth football becomes increasingly important as the season progresses.
Reply/Quote