Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Has to be a TD
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a TD!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
That’s either an incomplete or a TD.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Thank god we finally challenged the lack of score instead of rushing to the line and snapping without getting set to have a busted play.
Reply/Quote
That’s was a TD
Reply/Quote
That's either a TD or an incompletion. No way it is on the 1.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Somehow it will be incomplete. Maybe even an interception.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why do people keep saying that like the Browns were 2-5? Carolina has lost 3 games by 3 or less points including 1 in OT. They obviously aren't good but they aren't the 0-16 Browns or Lions

Browns are a far better team than carolina.  Carolina already fired their coach like 5 games in
Reply/Quote
That's gotta be a TD
Reply/Quote
I think it hit the ground to be honest. If not, that’s a TD.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Keep running the ball!  The Bengals can’t be one dimensional after the bye.  Playing smashmouth football  becomes increasingly important as the season progresses.

Anyone who watched OSU at Northwestern yesterday should be very aware of that.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I think some starting jobs are on the line. This team hasn’t performed up to expectations this year.

top of the list is the starting punting.  I'm betting we see a change after the bye

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sure looks like a TD. Good challenge.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why do people keep saying that like the Browns were 2-5? Carolina has lost 3 games by 3 or less points including 1 in OT. They obviously aren't good but they aren't the 0-16 Browns or Lions

Because some people aren't happy unless the Bengals are playing poorly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chris Evans is OUT with a right knee injury

Perrine is playing so whatever is injured is mild (or at least able to be played through)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:39 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Browns are a far better team than carolina.  Carolina already fired their coach like 5 games in

I agree, but its not like they're an absolute garbage team. Since the firing they dominated Tampa Bay and lost in OT. 
Reply/Quote
They’ll go conservative here and call it incomplete

They’ll feel worse about giving us a TD than they do with putting us back at 2nd down in the red zone
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Touchdown
Reply/Quote
I hate these challenges. If you can't punch it in from two inches out, you clearly need to be more careful with them, not less.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:40 PM)pally Wrote: top of the list is the starting punting.  I'm betting we see a change after the bye

Agreed. I think that will be a change they make after the bye.
Reply/Quote