Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
(11-06-2022, 03:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: I agree, but its not like they're an absolute garbage team. Since the firing they dominated Tampa Bay and lost in OT. 

A game that they would have won, actually. The game only went to overtime because Moore took his helmet off after catching a desperation bomb. It forced the FG kicker to try the extra point from 40, which he missed. Otherwise, they win in regulation.
Reply/Quote
I wonder after watching the replay. the ref thought it was incomplete and as he couldn't correct that; he just let it stand (not confirmed)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:42 PM)TheFan Wrote: What? You'd rather them not challenge a touchdown? Your post are crazy lol

I admit it's a bit ironic. But the fact that they feel they need to challenge their way into the end zone on a 50/50 call from two inches out suggests they have less margin for error for using them over the course of the game, not more.  
Reply/Quote
If we had that catch while losing, i think they give us the TD.

We were at the 1 anyway so the refs probably felt they’d control the game less by just putting us back at the 1.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Keep running the ball!  The Bengals can’t be one dimensional after the bye.  Playing smashmouth football  becomes increasingly important as the season progresses.

This team is capable of doing that. 
As much as any team. 
Reply/Quote
Hey my niece just had a baby...like 30 minutes ago! Sadly they aren't name their little daughter Joe like I suggested

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:45 PM)tms Wrote: I admit it's a bit ironic. But the fact that they feel they need to challenge their way into the end zone on a 50/50 call from two inches out suggests they have less margin for error for using them over the course of the game, not more.  

Every team ever is going to challenge if they think they scored a TD. 
Reply/Quote
Damn Pratt
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:45 PM)tms Wrote: I admit it's a bit ironic. But the fact that they feel they need to challenge their way into the end zone on a 50/50 call from two inches out suggests they have less margin for error for using them over the course of the game, not more.  

Twice this season they followed your strategy and failed to gain the points.  Thus the point in the challenge.
Reply/Quote
Get loud crowd!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: Hey my niece just had a baby...like 30 minutes ago! Sadly they aren't name their little daughter Joe like I suggested

Congrats. Josephine ?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Crowd doing its job
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: Hey my niece just had a baby...like 30 minutes ago!  Sadly they aren't name their little daughter Joe like I suggested

Joline it is!

And congrats!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: Hey my niece just had a baby...like 30 minutes ago!  Sadly they aren't name their little daughter Joe like I suggested

This is where you tell us they named their daughter 'Lee' or 'Burrow' instead?

Congrats man! What a happy day for you  Smirk
Reply/Quote
3 and out!!!
Reply/Quote

Congratulations! Too bad, you had precedence with The Facts of Life. The best argument ever for naming a girl Joe.
Reply/Quote
Let’s go Trent!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Too bad, nice return by Tayor.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This Panthers team is a pile of burning garbage.
Reply/Quote
I am shocked and confused they haven't tested the Bengals CBs at all.

Also, again, how nice would it be to have a punter with a huge leg? Also they just fully called a penalty and then later uncalled it? Weird. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote