Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
What was the flag? I missed the call.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What was the flag?  I missed the call.

Holding on Pratt
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Joline it is!

And congrats!

Or Jobi?

Congratulations anyway.
Reply/Quote
Come on man
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
They picked up the flag? And why was that Panther guy bouncing around like he did something on the punt return?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Too bad, nice return by Tayor.

they changed their minds...no foul on the play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dang it
Reply/Quote
I like the FOX camera filters because they show the true colors of the field. The CBS filters make the turf look lighter green than it is in person.

It’s time for another long drive and a score.
Reply/Quote
Taylor been playing well so far
Reply/Quote
Pratt missed a tackle on the 2nd down play and then gets called for holding. Not a good series for him.
Reply/Quote
They should pull Mixon from the game, so he can post a 7.5 yards per rush. He’s not going to get any better than that, lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am shocked and confused they haven't tested the Bengals CBs at all.

Also, again, how nice would it be to have a punter with a huge leg? Also they just fully called a penalty and then later uncalled it? Weird. Lol

We do have a punter with a big leg,
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I tried all the girl Joe variations I could think of. She's Isabelle. Oh well, she will just have to enjoy her stuffed tiger and Bengals onesie

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am shocked and confused they haven't tested the Bengals CBs at all.

Also, again, how nice would it be to have a punter with a huge leg? Also they just fully called a penalty and then later uncalled it? Weird. Lol

Agree! I played Terrence Marshall in FF just for that very reason. Coming off a game that he nearly went for 100. I'd rather us win anyway, but a garbage TD by Marshall wouldn't hurt my feelings...lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We do have a punter with a big leg,

We "did"
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:51 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: They should pull Mixon from the game, so he can post a 7.5 yards per rush.  He’s not going to get any better than that, lol

I don't think we have another RB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:46 PM)TheFan Wrote: Every team ever is going to challenge if they think they scored a TD. 

Straw man. In this case it wasn't a td- not only on the field, but also upon review. That's on the team. 

The point is that they need to save them for when their odds are better... especially if they feel they need to use them from two inches out. But we can disagree. It's a philosophical question. We'll see what happens but I'm halfway to being proven right in this case- and you've already been proven wrong. :shrug:
Reply/Quote
they are picking on Joe's style when he is wearing a $1400 cashmere sweater

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Pratt missed a tackle on the 2nd down play and then gets called for holding. Not a good series for him.

Lou will have words with him. Pratt will play well from now on.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 03:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They picked up the flag?  And why was that Panther guy bouncing around like he did something on the punt return?

He's one of those CBs who pounds his chest after the WR drops a wide open pass or he makes the big hit after a 30 yard gain. 
Reply/Quote