Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
It'd be nice to keep this rolling, but it'd be very nice to see Mixon equal, or beat, the single game TD record.
Reply/Quote
They played tendencies on the TD run there - they've been SO effective running right that the defense cheated a little that way so they went left (and everyone on the left blocked it perfectly) and Mixon had open skies to run to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: this performance by mixon better game than anyone on current squad has ever had? 5 TDs.

Not sure that makes up for his performance the first 8 games
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:08 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I question if he was this bad but there was just always weaker spots, such as last year the right side and center.

There’s definitely some truth to that. He used to be the best of a bad bunch. Now he’s standing out like a sore thumb.

Reply/Quote
Every time we run a running play I feel like we're going to get at least 5-6 yards. They just can't stop our run game.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:08 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Mixon seems to have made a deal with Mephistopheles, no? He is en fuego!!!!!!

What's a cat going to do to help Mixon? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is what quitting looks like

No team is this bad against the run
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:08 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We were 35 points up when I posted that. Carolina might not even get 5 possessions this half. 

Do we pull anybody now it's 42-7 is my new question?

If the Panthers are forced to punt this drive, Allen can come in.  They score, you keep Burrow out there.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Whacked Wrote: Is Carolina’s absolute dog crap, do we just match up w them well or (dare I say it….), Mixon has played well…..?

d) All of the above
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Damn it Trey lol. Wear some damn gloves
Reply/Quote
so no Trey Hendrickson at WR experiment

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:08 PM)pally Wrote: Mixon now owns the franchise record for most TDs in a game

The record for the NFL is 6. He has a definite chance to tie or beat it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:09 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: You mean a deal with the devil, for one good game

Yes...the guy with the horns.

And hopefully for more than ONE game...hee hee hee... Cool
Reply/Quote
So close!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I couldn’t imagine playing with QBs this ass

I feel sorry for Moore
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That is why Hendrickson is not a WR. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If the Panthers are forced to punt this drive, Allen can come in.  They score, you keep Burrow out there.

I'm not just talking about Burrow, though he is of course the most obvious starter to pull. Real conservative dude you are lol, but FWIW I think we're about to find out that the coaches are even moreso (as I think he'll be coming back out now).
Reply/Quote
We lost Dax
Reply/Quote
Mike Thomas, the gift that keeps on taking.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Allen coming in.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote