Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
The run blocking is different today. It’s directional — and smashmouth football is back in Cincinnati!

I love long majestic passes from Joe Burrow as much as anyone but the Bengals NEED to play run-first just to prove they can. Knowing Cincinnati is no longer a one dimensional offense will help me sleep at night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We lost Dax

Shit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Not sure why we run back punts. Seems 80% of the time there’s a hold or block in the back
Reply/Quote
THIS s a game to get Allen in at QB and other 2nd String in the 4th Quarter.....Forget going for player Stats....Use this to stay Healthy to GET AFTER IT after the Bye Week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We lost Dax

Need to hit the DB grocery store during the bye week. Leave Jonah is the shopping cart.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
In other news... the Jets just went up on the Bills 17-14 Love it!
Reply/Quote
I'm not enthusiastic about them putting Allen in.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The run blocking is different today.  It’s directional — and smashmouth football is back in Cincinnati!

I love long majestic passes from Joe Burrow as much as anyone but the Bengals NEED to play run-first just to prove they can.  Knowing Cincinnati is no longer a one dimensional offense will help me sleep at night.

You do know we are playing the 2-5 Panthers
Reply/Quote
NFL TD record is 6. Mixon still in game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: In other news... the Jets just went up on the Bills 17-14 Love it!

No we need jets to lose. If we want to feel comfortable getting a wildcard, we can’t have teams like them continue to win.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:15 PM)Tomkat Wrote: In other news... the Jets just went up on the Bills 17-14      Love it!

The Bills are winning the East, so let them help clear the Jets from the WC picture.  Go Bills!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just don’t let Allen throw the ball, he’s not that good
Reply/Quote
Has Evans returned to the game? I'd like to see him get some snaps in the fourth.
Reply/Quote
There better not be a pass thrown more than 3 yards.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: You do know we are playing the 2-5 Panthers

That’s the same record the Stains had who beat us badly last week.
Reply/Quote
I really have been wanting to see Allen behind a good line. Ngl

I hope he throws
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:16 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: You do know we are playing the 2-5 Panthers

True, but c'mon....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Has Evans returned to the game?  I'd like to see him get some snaps in the fourth.

He was ruled out with a right knee injury.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yay! Allen!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Bills are winning the East, so let them help clear the Jets from the WC picture.  Go Bills!

Agreed
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote