Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
(11-06-2022, 05:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote: A buddy of mine was just texting me asking how the game was going.  I texted "Well, Branden Allen is in and it's the 3rd quarter..."

He's currently in full panic mode.  Lol.

Some friend you are!

Did he sleep with your girl or something?  Owes you a bunch of money?

Can't think of any other reasons why you would torture him so...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mayfield rocking the "Where did it all go wrong?" look.
Reply/Quote
This is how you are supposed to play bad teams.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Too bad Evans got hurt. Would have been a perfect time for him to get some carries.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen having a bad game against the Jets... Jets 17-14 up. My take on them earlier this year appears to have been very incorrect.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Some friend you are!

Did he sleep with your girl or something?  Owes you a bunch of money?

Can't think of any other reasons why you would torture him so...

It's a give and take friendship 
Reply/Quote
dammit perine why are you getting tackled in th backfield?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Josh Allen having a bad game against the Jets... Jets 17-14 up. My take on them earlier this year appears to have been very incorrect.

So you're saying we have the better Allen today?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:25 PM)JumboTron Wrote: It's a give and take friendship 

As in he took your girl and now you hate him? 
Reply/Quote
Now that was more typical Brandon Allen...
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Josh Allen having a bad game against the Jets... Jets 17-14 up. My take on them earlier this year appears to have been very incorrect.

But Josh Allen is the 2nd coming.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:23 PM)M.W. Wrote: Not surprised - one dimensional play calling doesn't work well.

It's also situational football.  Everyone knows our goal is to run out the clock at this point, so everything the defense does outside of 3rd and long is going to be geared at stopping the run.
Reply/Quote
Jonah let’s that dude go right by
Reply/Quote
jonah blocked nothing
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)JumboTron Wrote: So you're saying we have the better Allen today?

We always did, Brandon is just too big a cheat code to employ on a regular basis.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen looks like he hates football
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)M.W. Wrote: Brandon Allen looks like he hates football

"Why did you give me Perine and not Mixon today?"
"Why do I have to play today? I wasn't prepared to, I am paid same!"
Reply/Quote

That's what happens when you try to test Sauce
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:24 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Mayfield rocking the "Where did it all go wrong?" look.

Easy answer, the Mistake by the Lake!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's also situational football.  Everyone knows our goal is to run out the clock at this point, so everything the defense does outside of 3rd and long is going to be geared at stopping the run.

Absolutely agree.  The same thing applies the whole game when we are passing at an 80% clip only it isn't situational it's self harm.
Reply/Quote