Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Panthers @ Bengals***
Special thanks to Carolina for not starting Mayfield today.
Reply/Quote
Ok, don't get me wrong, I love the win, but I would gladly scrape by in this game and beat down the Steelers like this.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Cam jumped a little late
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bills tied 17-17

Easily...the more interesting contest.  Cool
Reply/Quote
Defense still can’t stop the pass, if you know how throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
What else was CTB supposed to do there? Step for step, tight on the WR, even got his head around. Williams is just a better leaper
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Now 5 second half TDs given up this season.Sad
Reply/Quote
It is kinda funny that Mayfield will come out of this looking good. Of course we are pretty much the only team he ever DOES look good against.
Reply/Quote
Nice. Just 2 quarters too late, Panthers.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Defense still can’t stop the pass, if you know how throw the ball.

Are you aware of who is on the field
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:34 PM)Destro Wrote: Ok, don't get me wrong, I love the win, but I would gladly scrap by in this game and beat down the Steelers like this.

Why don't we just beat them both down? Even with an average performance we should beat the Steelers. They needed 5 picks and a special teams collapse to beat us by a field goal.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone really believe that Brandon Allen is going to get us down the field for points?

Your dreaming
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:35 PM)Housh Wrote: What else was CTB supposed to do there? Step for step, tight on the WR, even got his head around. Williams is just a better leaper

Marshall
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:35 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Why don't we just beat them both down? Even with an average performance we should beat the Steelers. They needed 5 picks and a special teams collapse to beat us by a field goal.

Excellent idea
Reply/Quote
Guys are getting playing time and some people are whining? Good Lord

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Does anyone really believe that Brandon Allen is going to get us down the field for points?

Your dreaming

If only we were up, like, I don't know 42-14.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:34 PM)Destro Wrote: Ok, don't get me wrong, I love the win, but I would gladly scrap by in this game and beat down the Steelers like this.

That’s exactly what needs to happen two weeks from now — in their house. It has to be an epic ass-kicking with national television coverage.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 05:35 PM)Housh Wrote: What else was CTB supposed to do there? Step for step, tight on the WR, even got his head around. Williams is just a better leaper

It was Terrace Marshall. And yeah, the coverage was pretty good there.

Reply/Quote

Yeah. He has not been glowing to me ( yet ), but aside from committing a foul, not much else he could do.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Time for Allen to hand off 3 times and punt
Reply/Quote